- Reviewed on April 16, 2016
Hope all is well for you.
Some feedback from our tour. Generally we were very pleased with all aspects of our 10 day tour of China with China Discovery. Our tour was most enjoyable, very well organised and enabled the 5 of us to see and do all the things we wanted to in our 10 days. June our tour organiser was extremely helpful at all times. She kept us well informed and up to date on any questions or problems that may have arisen.
We had to change our trip from 6 to 5 people only 2 weeks before leaving and June was more than accommodating in helping us reschedule our costings. June was very helpful and quick in helping to readjust and reduce costs when we requested it. June continued to stay in contact on a regular basis throughout the entire planning stages of our trip , which was about 3 months. June also personally contacted us towards the end of our trip to ensure all was going well, which we greatly appreciated.
In answer to questions below.
1.June was always very quick to respond to all our email requests and queries. She was very patient and accommodating at all times, particularly when our circumstances for the trip changed before the trip.
2. Our tour arrangements were excellent. They allowed us to see and do all we wanted to in the 10 day period of our tour. June was instrumental in ensuring that we could get all our 4 cities/towns and sites into the 10 days.
Our tour guides at each place Frank, Evelyn, Timo and Kitty were all very helpful , knowledgeable and flexible in their dealings with us. We would recommend each of them and give a special thanks to Evelyn in Guilin who was a lot of fun to be with.
3. We would be very happy to recommend China Discovery to others wanting to travel to China.
4. We have a very good opinion of China Discovery as a result of the easy, helpful dealings we had with June and our 4 tour guides. We found travelling in China much easier than we expected as a result of the excellent organisation by June, the easy transfers from one place to another and the fact that we had good English speaking guides with a good understanding and knowledge of their local area and their willingness to help us out with whatever we required.
Thank you again for all the great organisation you did for us. It was an excellent family trip which we will always remember.
Best wishes and kind regards
David and Susan Fairall and Amy, Jacob and Grace Fairall
Amazing Travel Stories with Hot Destinations from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. For more, you can click 2012-2020 Customer Travel Stories" to appreciate all stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Warm People, Warm the World - Annual Tibet Trip for Love Sharing
Jack and their partners would get back to Tibet from the distant USA every year, and until now, they’ve visited Tibet for 6 times. Every time, they had wonderful time enjoying the highlights of Tibet, and helped the blind, brought them hope of life and encouraged them to meet every day with braveness...
- Jack (USA)
- (6 Times) 2013~2019
Rachel Grant’s Panda Volunteer Experience in Dujiangyan
The distinctive black and white animal is a national treasure in China and one of the rarest, most endangered bears in the world. A one-on-one encounter with a giant panda is a bucket list highlight and a must-do when you are in China. The time I spent witnessing such human dedication is truly eye-opening...
- Panda Volunteer Star: Ms. Rachel Grant (British)
- Chengdu - Dujiangyan
Returning Hometown to Regain Adopted Daughter's Confidence
Lawson's Family had an amazing family China tour with their two adopted daughters from China and touchingly helped their adopted ethnic little girl regain confidence.
- Lawson (UK)
- (19 Days) 2018.10.17~2018.11.04
- Shenzhen - Xiamen - Guangzhou - Zhaoxing - Rongjiang - Congjiang - Guilin - Chengdu - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
“Only You” - Couple’s Resounding 69 Days Private China Journey
Elie & Marie has successfully enjoyed their wonderful and romantic 10 week couple's private vacation and experienced a lot of interesting things in 32 destinations around vast China!
- Elie (Belgium)
- (69 Days) 2019.09.04~2019.11.11
- Beijing - Hohhot - Datong - Pingyao - Luoyang - Xian - Jiayuguan ...... Chengdu - Yangtze - Zhangjiajie - Yunnan - Guilin - Xiamen - Hangzhou - Shanghai
North American English Teachers’ China Trips to Visit Their Students off Internet
We customized three big group China trips for tens of VIPKid English teachers and their family members to visit Xian, Shanghai, etc. from Beijing and meet their students off Internet in China in 2019!
- VIPKid Teachers (USA/Canada)
- (9-21 Days) 2019
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou –Shanghai - Hangzhou - Huangshan –Yichang - Yangtze River Cruise - Chongqing - Chengdu - Beijing
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...