Michelle and Andre Vaillancourt
- Reviewed on October 1, 2019
Hello Mr Li
we really enjoyed our tour in China. Hotels in Beijing New World Bejiing Hotel, Sofitel in Xi'an, Sofitel in Chengdu and Grand Meridien in Shanghai were super (meet our expectations).
As for the train it has change a lot in 20 years and you were right it was alright and efficient
Our guides were Sally in Bejiing, Iris in Pingyao,Crystal in Xi'an, Kevin in Chengdu and Caroline in Shanghai. The four first one asked us to complete a form for evaluation of their services we gave them back the form with our comments, we really like them and what we saw
We liked the visit of the hutongs in Beijing, the forbidden city, the summer palace, the temple of Heaven, the great wall and the Ming tombs. Crystal in Xi'an took us on a place between the bell tower and the drum tower it was really a good spot for pictures; when we went to The Terra cotta museum it was raining heavily but she help us find good shoes cover
Chengdu also meet our expectations, the Panda research base, the Jilin street,etc
As we told Iris in Pingyao the bathroom in the hotel was dirty and the food were not good but Iris and the driver were very nice. We liked Pingyao
As for Shanghai heavy rain and smog made it impossible to visit as planned, we were told that Yu garden was under renovation.
We would be pleased to recommend China Discovery
- Reviewed on July 15, 2019
I am writing to thank you for our wonderful trip to china. All the guides and drivers were great and taught us a lot. Our hotels were in good positions with our favourites being sunrise on the bund in shanghai and the Tianyuankui hotel in Pingyao. The others were a little dated and a bit too much alike. Thanks again for a great trip.
- Reviewed on October 22, 2015
The day before yesterday we arrived at Beijing, the end of my tour with China Discovery. I am doing some sightseeing on myself in Beijing these couple of days, except tomorrow I will do a day tour to the Great Wall at Mutianyu and the Mings tomb, arranged by Jade. After I am back in the Netherlands, I will give you a more detailed feedback.
However, a first response :
Everything went very well. Johanna is waiting for us when we arrived and she is an excellent, friendly and capable guide. We have enjoyed our tour very much; the tour programme as well as the explanations and care by Johanna. The driver is also friendly and helpfull; did his driving job very well (safe ). Hotels are good. Hotel in Pingyao is on the other hand excellent. Back in Beijing, Jade picked up us on time at the station, as one could expect.
All by all, we have enjoyed our tour in Pingyao, Mianshan and Datong organized by you.
- Reviewed on March 2, 2015
Happy New Year to You!
The trip was wonderful, we had a great time thanks to all your arrangements :) All the hotels were comfortable and in good locations. The food was generally good with a wide choice of both western and Chinese choices for breakfast. The room sizes even with the extra bed for Jessica were also fine. All the tour guides were very good. I think Evelyn was our favorite, her english was excellent and she had a relaxed manner and was flexible about finding things we wanted to do.
I think my favorite parts of the trip where:
- The rafting trip from Jiuxian, that was so much fun and I would highly recommend it.
- Riding bicycles on the city wall in Xi'an
- the Great Wall, we were so lucky with the weather, the skies were clear blue and we could see forever, plus as it was the day before the big holiday there was hardly anyone on the wall.
- the acrobats in Shanghai.
It was all wonderful really but those were especially enjoyable.
We did not anticipate how important the New Year holiday was and just how many Chinese people would be out touring during the week of the holiday. Or that restaurants would book up or even close over the holiday. However that was only a problem in Beijing and Shanghai.
We would definitely recommend your travel company to others wanting to visit China. The arrangement were excellent and I really appreciated the way you worked with me as we set up the itinerary. All the information you gave me along the way was helpful and accurate and everything went very well.
Thank you again, and I hope this rather long report on our trip answers all your questions.
All Latest Shanxi Travel Guide & Articles
- How to Plan a Shanxi Tour
- Shanxi Tours
- Places to Visit in Shanxi
- Shanxi Attractions
- Shanxi Activities
- Shanxi Transportation
- Hotels in Shanxi
- Shanxi Weather & Seasons
- Useful Shanxi Maps
- More Shanxi Travel Guide
- Pingyao Travel Guide
- Datong Travel Guide
- Mount Wutai Travel Guide
- Taiyuan Travel Guide
- Hukou Waterfall Travel Guide
- Linfen Travel Guide
- Yuncheng Travel Guide
- Jincheng Travel Guide
- Changzhi Travel Guide
Amazing Travel Stories from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. Or, you can click 2012-2021 Customer Travel Stories" for more stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Culture Fan’s Seeking - Traditional Taoism vs. Tibetan Buddhism
We received an inquiry from Mr. Ronald last year. Since Ron is very interested in Chinese Taoism and the EBC, I made an itinerary of 14 days suitable for his interests and needs to Wudangshan and Mt. Everest with Chengdu to egnite his China Trip from Beijing!
- Mr.Ronald (USA)
- (14 Days) 2017.11.01~2017.11.14
- Beijing - Wudangshan - Chengdu - Tibet - Beijing
15 Days to Unveil the Mysterious Ancient Silk Road
Traveling to the Silk Road is like a dream come true. Monica had an unforgettable time discovering 9 cities from the modern Shanghai all the way northwest to Urumqi in Xinjiang.
- Monica (Spain)
- (15 Days) 2019.5.09~2019.5.23
- Shanghai - Xian - Pingyao - Lanzhou - Zhangye - Jiayuguan - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi - Shanghai
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...
More City Reviews from Our Customers
- All Beijing Travel Reviews
- All Xian Travel Reviews
- All Shanghai Travel Reviews
- All Guilin Travel Reviews
- All Chengdu Travel Reviews
- All Zhangjiajie Travel Reviews
- All Yunnan Travel Reviews
- All Huangshan Travel Reviews
- All Yangtze River Travel Reviews
- All Guangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Hangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Xiamen Travel Reviews
- All Tibet Travel Reviews
- All Gansu Travel Reviews
- All Henan Travel Reviews
- All Suzhou Travel Reviews
- All Guizhou Travel Reviews
- All Guangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Harbin Travel Reviews
- All Hong Kong Travel Reviews
- All Wudangshan Travel Reviews
- All Jiuzhaigou Travel Reviews
- All Chongqing Travel Reviews
- All Great Wall Tours Reviews
- All Giant Panda Tours Reviews
- All Silk Road Travel Reviews
- All Nature Tours Reviews
- All Family Travel Reviews
- All Hiking Tours Reviews
- All 2020 Reviews
- All 2019 Reviews
- All 2018 Reviews