Privacy and Security Policy
First things first - your privacy is important to us China Discovery (Full Name: Chengdu Bamboo International Tours Co., Itd.) and we cherish your trust . Besides, we take the protection of your personal information very seriously. This document would help you to know what information we maintain and discard and how we use, store and protect your personal data. It also tells you what rights you can exercise in relation to your personal data (such as the right to object) and how you can contact us.
Why We Need to Collect or Process Your Personal Data?
We cannot help you arrange and book the perfect travel tours and services without your information. Therefore, the main purpose we ask you for personal details is to help you with the requested tours or services and ensure you get the best service possible, or for other purposes for which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by law. We also use your personal date to improve our services.
When We Collect or Process Your Personal Data?
We mainly collect personal information only when you provide it to us, through registration, completion of forms or e-mails, as part of an order for travel service and tour requests and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us. In addition, we collect information from the computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access our website, like IP address, the browser you’re using and your language settings, to make sure we give you a consistent user experience. We also use website analytics tools or other technologies like cookies to help us to give you the best possible service.
What Kinds of Information We Collect from You?
We collect the following personal details from you:
- • Required information to make reservations, such as name and email address (at a minimum). Depending on the policies of places to visit, we may also ask your phone number, zip code, passport and visa data, health code, etc.
- • Your nationality and interests and special requests for your food, accommodation, etc. in your trip.
- • The information, travel stories and images in the feedbacks you have sent to us.
- • Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number.
- • Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- • To design a tailor-made trip to your best interests. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs while customizing your tour.
- • To obtain airline tickets and hotel bookings & to apply for travel permits in certain regions in China (like Tibet)
- • To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- • To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- • To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- • To send newsletters as your request. With your permission, we may send you our latest newsletters about travel news, updated tours, or service information, etc. to the email address you provide for order processing. You can unsubscribe at each email at any time.
- • In some cases, if we’re required to by law, we might share your data with governmental or other authorities.
How Does We Protect Your Information?
Your personal information will not be passed on by us for use by third parties in any form whatsoever, unless we have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so. We have procedures in place to prevent unauthorized access to, and the misuse of, personal data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel and your required service providers are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
Third Party Responsibility and Your Responsibility
Our website includes links to other sites like Amap, Facebook, YouTube, etc. If you visit these sites from our website, you should know that your information is governed by their privacy statements. China Discovery don’t take any responsibility for the protection of your personal data during your visit of these sites.
With your permission, we share your travel stories, images and reviews on our website, Facebook page or other platforms to other travelers. Once you send us such information by email, WeChat, Message or other way, you understand and agree that your information is allowed to be published publicly and to be read by others who access them. In some cases, your information may also be collected and used by others.
Please note that if you share information of the person or people in your group to us, it’s your responsibility to ensure that the person or people you have provided personal data about are aware that you’ve done so and that they have read, understood and accepted our private policy.
How to Contact Us?
Choice and Opt-Out
We send you newsletters after we get your permission. If you no longer wish to receive our Newsletters, you may "opt-out" of receiving them by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the each newsletter that we sent or you can contact us at email@example.com
China Discovery retains the right to change this document at any time with or without prior notice. We might amend the Privacy Statement from time to time, so we recommend you visit this page and read the content carefully every time you use our website and service to make sure you know where you stand.
Top 3 tours chosen by most customers to explore in the best way. Check the detailed itinerary, or tailor your own trip now with us.
- 8 Days Best of China Tour (Flight/Bullet Train Covered)
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
- 13 Days Classic China Vacation Tour with Yangtze Cruise
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Yangtze Cruise / Shanghai
- 15 Days China Tour with Tibet Discovery & Panda Visit
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.Customize a Trip
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts or guests
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: