Top 5 Xinjiang Tours - best Xinjiang travel deals for 2021
Xinjiang Tourism News (updated on July 13, 2021):
1. Xinjiang is currently open to foreigners who are living in China. Green Health Codes and 14-Day Dynamic Trip Record are required. Latest Nucleic acid tests negative report and quarantine are required for travelers from pandemic high-risk regions.
2. Karakul Lake and Tashikurgan are now closed for tourists due to pandemic control. Follow our website to keep up with the latest news.
Xinjiang features in diverse cultural experience and landscape sightseeing. Only with 3~7 days you can't explore all the highlights in Xinjiang. Take one of our provincial tours to touch the deeper essence!
8 Days Classic Xinjiang Tour (Urumqi / Turpan / Kashgar)
The most classic tour as well as the most enjoyable Xinjiang holiday.
6 Days Urumqi to Kashgar Dream Tour - best for the First-timers
Silk road exploration plus stunning landscape
5 Days Urumqi Discovery to Turpan and Heavenly Lake
Silk Road at a glance & best Xinjiang hotels and food
9 Days Kanas Lake Fairyland Tour from Urumqi
Superb photography trip to Kanas with incredible landscape
13 Days In-depth Xinjiang Silk Road Adventure Tour
Discover the ancient civilizations lost in the history
Best Xinjiang Tours by Destinations 2021
Xinjiang has abundant travel resources. Urumqi, Turpan and Kashgar are three most popular destinations. Following are well-selected short stays which cover the best highlights of these three destinations and others.
- 4 Days In-depth Kashgar Tour to Karakul Lake
- Silk Road culture, local custom and amazing Karakul Lake landscape.
- 5 Days Kashgar to Tashkurgan Adventure Tour
- Legendary Pamirs Tour combines the Silk Road culture with adventure perfectly.
- 4 Days In-depth Urumqi Holiday Tour with Southern Pasture
- Spectacular nature sightseeing & cultural experience.
- 4 Days Turpan to Urumqi Discovery Tour (Train Arrival)
- Special trip for those who arrive at Turpan by train.
Best-selling Single City Highlights Tours:
- 3 Days Classic Urumqi Tour
- Experience: Heavenly Lake and Mummy Visit.
- 2 Days Turpan Short Stay from Urumqi
- Experience: Witness wonders of both nature and man-made
- 3 Days Turpan Highlights Tour with Kumtag Desert
- Experience:History of ancient Xinjiang & desert adventure
China Tour Packages including Xinjiang - Urumqi, Kashgar, Turpan
Xinjiang offers unique culture and sightseeing. Why not plan Xinjiang with other popular destinations in China into your itinerary? You will definitely get a wonderful experience taking one of following tour packages. All of our tours are customizable.
Xian / Urumqi / Kashgar / Turpan / Dunhuang 10 Days Classic Silk Road Tour from Xian
During the ancient time, Xian is the dream final destinations for international merchants. Take the most famous pass of the ancient Silk Road from Xian to Xinjiang and Dunhuang. Best experience of frontier landscape and culture!
From $2,998 Check Details
Kashgar - Tupran - Dunhuang - Jiayuguan - Zhangye - Xian - Beijing 15 Days Classic Ancient China Silk Road Tour with Bullet Train Experience
Unlike the ancient travelers who walked and rode camels to traversing the Silk Road, you from the modern civilization will explore the legendary route in a stylish and relaxing way – mainly taking high speed bullet trains, and also using flights and vehicle, to make your trip more enjoyable. You will get to Kashgar first, then travel to Gansu Province via Urumqi and Turpan. In Gansu, you will visit the “Louvre of East” - Mogao Grottoes, historical Jiayuguan Pass and enjoy the “Rainbow Mountains” in Zhangye Danxia Landform Park. Then travel to the ancient capital city Xian, and finish your trip in Beijing.
From $2,998 Check Details
Beijing / Xian / Dunhuang / Turpan / Urumqi
If you are interested in Chinese culture, this the right trip of lifetime. You will not only visit two most important ancient capital cities - Beijing and Xian, but also will trace the ancient steps of Silk Road from one site to another site.
From Check Details
Lanzhou - Zhangye - Jiayuguan - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi - Kashgar
Northwestern China is featured in historical relis. Many great civilizations were created in this area especiall the Silk Road. During this tour, we get all discoveries covered. Explore ancient relics of monastery, grotto, city and town, also enjoy the spectacular desert landscape.
From Check Details
Xinjiang Hot Destinations
Transport and economy center
Know as "Fire Land" & Amazing desert views
Best place to experience Muslim culture
Shooting site of movie "the Kite Runner"