- Reviewed on November 8, 2019
Apologies for the late reply been busy in the office.
1. Was your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions? YES We appreciated your assistance and updates
2. How was your tour? Are you satisfied with the tour we arranged for you? YES we were looked after both by Kiki and Eric
Kiki helped Dylan in the yellow Mountains to overcome his tiredness and helped him achieve the extra walk into the valley
Eric looked after us and when Dylan left his stuffed Koala in Beijing arranged for the hotel to courier it to Shanghai and arrived within 24 hours
3. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services? Not really
With Our Kind Tour Guides
- Reviewed on July 11, 2019
We had a really wonderful trip - thank you for all of your arrangements. I really appreciate all of your efforts to accommodate our group’s many requests leading up to the tour.
The best single aspect during the tour was the quality of the guides in each city. Each was excellent at flexibly accommodating our group’s requests, and in tailoring to the wide needs of our group, from my 74-year-old father down to my 11.5-month-old niece.
If I had to choose one detail of the tour to improve, it would be the hotel in Hangzhou, which compared relatively poorly to the great hotels in Beijing, Huangshan, and Suzhou in terms of room quality. Even so, the breakfast at the Hangzhou hotel was excellent, as was the location.
Overall, we had an extremely memorable trip, and are so happy that three generations could share such a wonderful experience together. My parents have already recommended China Discovery to friends, and I will also be in touch again the next time we visit China and need guide services.
Thank you again for all of your efforts on our behalf for this tour!
Peter & Chrisella
- Reviewed on May 28, 2015
We got home 4 days ago, and I am still on such a high, this holiday in China was magnificent!
A big, big thank you to you for organizing such a wonderful trip. We experienced a little bit of everything, the old and the new, the lovely antique villages near Huangshan City, magnificent historical treasures like the Terracotta Warriors and the Great Wall, the futuristic Oriental Pearl Tower in Shanghai, the high speed train to Xian. The beautiful scenery at Huangshan Mountain, it was fairly cold - just the right weather to climb all those steps! I loved the vibrant Muslim area in Xian, and Wuzhen was wonderful - I got the indigo dyed fabric that I was looking for.
The boat cruise by Century Sun on the Yangtze River was so nice, the gorges are magnificent, and we stayed up after midnight to watch the ship going through the locks. The personnel on the ship are very efficient, the cabin was comfortable and the shore excursions were very interesting. Guilin - just like the pictures you see - amazingly beautiful.
The guides are unbelievably good, always on time, always friendly and helpful, speaking really good English. It amazed me how good their planning was, every day they took us to so many different places, and always managed to get us to the station/airport on time - even did the check-in too! They made it so easy for us. The drivers were equally good, patiently driving in the hectic traffic, never did we feel that a driver was taking risks.
I am already recommending you and your company to friends who are asking about our trip. You are very welcome to give my email address to other customers.
We would love to visit China again, I know we have seen only a small part of China. And I shall definitely contact you straight away to organize it all. Xie xie ni!
Peter & Chrisella
- Reviewed on May 7, 2015
thank you for organizing this trip for us. Overall we were very pleased with all elements of our vacation.
Here's what was great:
The food! Each province has such delicious local cuisine.
Huangshan, Mutianyu Great Wall, Jiuzhaigou, Yangtze River, Zhangjiajie, Li River and Longji Terraces were the highlights.
Momo, Shila, Waldner, and Alex were our favorite guides as all four had excellent English and great personalities. The 4 and 5 star hotels were nice and comfortable. The drivers/guides who would provide us with unlimited free bottles of water to drink each day.
Your helpfulness during the flight delays and cancellations was great appreciated. We'd certainly recommend your services to others. Looking forward to reviewing the thousands of photos we took and reliving our memories.
Amazing Travel Stories from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. Or, you can click 2012-2021 Customer Travel Stories" for more stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Culture Fan’s Seeking - Traditional Taoism vs. Tibetan Buddhism
We received an inquiry from Mr. Ronald last year. Since Ron is very interested in Chinese Taoism and the EBC, I made an itinerary of 14 days suitable for his interests and needs to Wudangshan and Mt. Everest with Chengdu to egnite his China Trip from Beijing!
- Mr.Ronald (USA)
- (14 Days) 2017.11.01~2017.11.14
- Beijing - Wudangshan - Chengdu - Tibet - Beijing
15 Days to Unveil the Mysterious Ancient Silk Road
Traveling to the Silk Road is like a dream come true. Monica had an unforgettable time discovering 9 cities from the modern Shanghai all the way northwest to Urumqi in Xinjiang.
- Monica (Spain)
- (15 Days) 2019.5.09~2019.5.23
- Shanghai - Xian - Pingyao - Lanzhou - Zhangye - Jiayuguan - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi - Shanghai
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...
More City Reviews from Our Customers
- All Beijing Travel Reviews
- All Xian Travel Reviews
- All Shanghai Travel Reviews
- All Guilin Travel Reviews
- All Chengdu Travel Reviews
- All Zhangjiajie Travel Reviews
- All Yunnan Travel Reviews
- All Huangshan Travel Reviews
- All Yangtze River Travel Reviews
- All Guangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Hangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Xiamen Travel Reviews
- All Tibet Travel Reviews
- All Gansu Travel Reviews
- All Henan Travel Reviews
- All Suzhou Travel Reviews
- All Guizhou Travel Reviews
- All Guangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Harbin Travel Reviews
- All Hong Kong Travel Reviews
- All Wudangshan Travel Reviews
- All Shanxi Travel Reviews
- All Chongqing Travel Reviews
- All Great Wall Tours Reviews
- All Giant Panda Tours Reviews
- All Silk Road Travel Reviews
- All Nature Tours Reviews
- All Family Travel Reviews
- All Jiuzhaigou Tours Reviews
- All 2020 Reviews
- All 2019 Reviews
- All 2018 Reviews