- Reviewed on September 24, 2019
I wanted to wait until Mr. Carney returned from his trip to talk with him before responding......they had a wonderful time in China and really enjoyed the time in Wudang...all the arrangements worked fine....and enjoyed the train ride from Changsha to Wudangshan...
Thanks for all your help...I will respond to the link you provided...
- Reviewed on May 21, 2019
Good afternoon Leo,
We have indeed come back home from our 3 weeks in China. I think we filled out a form for Amy our guide in Wudangshan, But all in all the tour was great. Thanks again for being so patient with us, especially when we were afraid of missing the plane from Xi'an to Wudangshan. Amy our guide was also very accommodating and arranged of kinds of special treats for us, for which we were deeply appreciative. her English is great and her understanding of Taoism and Taichi is very good so we were able to ask her many questions. Let me know if you need more specific feedback.
Once again, our thanks for your help,
Amazing Travel Stories from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. Or, you can click 2012-2021 Customer Travel Stories" for more stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Culture Fan’s Seeking - Traditional Taoism vs. Tibetan Buddhism
We received an inquiry from Mr. Ronald last year. Since Ron is very interested in Chinese Taoism and the EBC, I made an itinerary of 14 days suitable for his interests and needs to Wudangshan and Mt. Everest with Chengdu to egnite his China Trip from Beijing!
- Mr.Ronald (USA)
- (14 Days) 2017.11.01~2017.11.14
- Beijing - Wudangshan - Chengdu - Tibet - Beijing
15 Days to Unveil the Mysterious Ancient Silk Road
Traveling to the Silk Road is like a dream come true. Monica had an unforgettable time discovering 9 cities from the modern Shanghai all the way northwest to Urumqi in Xinjiang.
- Monica (Spain)
- (15 Days) 2019.5.09~2019.5.23
- Shanghai - Xian - Pingyao - Lanzhou - Zhangye - Jiayuguan - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi - Shanghai
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...
More City Reviews from Our Customers
- All Beijing Travel Reviews
- All Xian Travel Reviews
- All Shanghai Travel Reviews
- All Guilin Travel Reviews
- All Chengdu Travel Reviews
- All Zhangjiajie Travel Reviews
- All Yunnan Travel Reviews
- All Huangshan Travel Reviews
- All Yangtze River Travel Reviews
- All Guangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Hangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Xiamen Travel Reviews
- All Tibet Travel Reviews
- All Gansu Travel Reviews
- All Henan Travel Reviews
- All Suzhou Travel Reviews
- All Guizhou Travel Reviews
- All Guangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Harbin Travel Reviews
- All Hong Kong Travel Reviews
- All Jiuzhaigou Travel Reviews
- All Shanxi Travel Reviews
- All Chongqing Travel Reviews
- All Great Wall Tours Reviews
- All Giant Panda Tours Reviews
- All Silk Road Travel Reviews
- All Nature Tours Reviews
- All Family Travel Reviews
- All Hiking Tours Reviews
- All 2020 Reviews
- All 2019 Reviews
- All 2018 Reviews