- Reviewed on January 30, 2023
Actually, we liked the trip a lot, and I am even planning to go there again for a study
- Reviewed on December 30, 2022
Today is wonderful! Thanks. We really enjoyed. I have to collect the photos from a few different phones, but I will send you some and write a review. We were so happy to have Amy guiding us. And she was very patient with our kids. If we are able to take another trip, we will definitely contact you.
- Reviewed on October 8, 2021
I absolutely loved the trip! Amy was wonderful and so knowledgeable. The hotel in the maintains was incredible ~ amazing view from the room, excellent location at the base of the cable car and near the restaurants and bus station. Amy recommended the Cable Hotel for food so we ate there both nights, the second night sat outside which had a great atmosphere compared to sitting inside. We went to Golden Summit at 8:30am which meant we missed most of the crowds. The hotel breakfast was excellent in the mountains although they didn't have hot water or tea so had to ask. The school we went to was brilliant. So tranquil in the mountains. We had a massage, did some calligraphy and practiced some Taiji warm ups on the terrace at sunset which was perfect as it was cooler. The view was stunning and so peaceful, I loved just sitting to listen to the birds! We couldn't see the museum, as it closed early which was a shame. We had coffee across the road instead so wasn't a wasted trip there!
- Reviewed on June 4, 2021
Thank you very much for your advice and organizing of our 4 day trip to beautiful Wudangshan. It was a great big-city break and a perfect combination of nature and culture. Amy is an expert guide who knows her place well and showed us some most serene spots. We were very luck with the weather as well and are already thinking of coming back in autumn for more hiking and tai ji.
- Reviewed on September 24, 2019
I wanted to wait until Mr. Carney returned from his trip to talk with him before responding......they had a wonderful time in China and really enjoyed the time in Wudang...all the arrangements worked fine....and enjoyed the train ride from Changsha to Wudangshan...
Thanks for all your help...I will respond to the link you provided...
- Reviewed on May 21, 2019
Good afternoon Leo,
We have indeed come back home from our 3 weeks in China. I think we filled out a form for Amy our guide in Wudangshan, But all in all the tour was great. Thanks again for being so patient with us, especially when we were afraid of missing the plane from Xi'an to Wudangshan. Amy our guide was also very accommodating and arranged of kinds of special treats for us, for which we were deeply appreciative. her English is great and her understanding of Taoism and Taichi is very good so we were able to ask her many questions. Let me know if you need more specific feedback.
Once again, our thanks for your help,
See all reviews from our guests See all reviews on Tripadvisor
Amazing Travel Stories from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. Or, you can click 2012-2023 Customer Travel Stories" for more stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Culture Fan’s Seeking - Traditional Taoism vs. Tibetan Buddhism
We received an inquiry from Mr. Ronald last year. Since Ron is very interested in Chinese Taoism and the EBC, I made an itinerary of 14 days suitable for his interests and needs to Wudangshan and Mt. Everest with Chengdu to egnite his China Trip from Beijing!
- Mr.Ronald (USA)
- (14 Days) 2017.11.01~2017.11.14
- Beijing - Wudangshan - Chengdu - Tibet - Beijing
15 Days to Unveil the Mysterious Ancient Silk Road
Traveling to the Silk Road is like a dream come true. Monica had an unforgettable time discovering 9 cities from the modern Shanghai all the way northwest to Urumqi in Xinjiang.
- Monica (Spain)
- (15 Days) 2019.5.09~2019.5.23
- Shanghai - Xian - Pingyao - Lanzhou - Zhangye - Jiayuguan - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi - Shanghai
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...
More City Reviews from Our Customers
- All Beijing Travel Reviews
- All Xian Travel Reviews
- All Shanghai Travel Reviews
- All Guilin Travel Reviews
- All Chengdu Travel Reviews
- All Zhangjiajie Travel Reviews
- All Yunnan Travel Reviews
- All Huangshan Travel Reviews
- All Yangtze River Travel Reviews
- All Guangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Hangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Xiamen Travel Reviews
- All Tibet Travel Reviews
- All Gansu Travel Reviews
- All Henan Travel Reviews
- All Suzhou Travel Reviews
- All Guizhou Travel Reviews
- All Guangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Harbin Travel Reviews
- All Hong Kong Travel Reviews
- All Jiuzhaigou Travel Reviews
- All Shanxi Travel Reviews
- All Chongqing Travel Reviews
- All Great Wall Tours Reviews
- All Giant Panda Tours Reviews
- All Silk Road Travel Reviews
- All Nature Tours Reviews
- All Family Travel Reviews
- All Hiking Tours Reviews
- All 2020 Reviews
- All 2019 Reviews
- All 2018 Reviews