- Reviewed on December 12, 2019
Thank you so very much for organizing this tour for us. We thoroughly enjoyed it. I received the Pada Bear soft toy gift that you had left for us with the receptionist. It was such a sweet gesture from you. I loved it. Thank you very much for all you did for us. I enjoyed the trip very much. I will refer your company to my friends who would wish to visit China in the future.
- Reviewed on November 25, 2019
Hi Ms. Dan,
Please find the copies of my review.
Thank you very much for your help to assist us to have a great China experience.
Hope you will have more success in your professional future.
- Reviewed on November 24, 2019
I will send some sceneries pics from each place we have been to, without the participants, since I need to get others to give me permissions In order to release their pictures. (Under separate email).
1) How do you like our tour arrangements and are you willing to recommend our service to your friends?
Your tour arrangements were seamless and perfect. We couldn’t ask for better arrangements. Everything went very smoothly.
Our very special thanks to Rita and Mike. You guys made our trip a very memorable experience traveling through the Chengdu and Yangtze regions.
All of our Tour Guides were great - Cherry, May, Nancy, Susan, and Jack were the best. They all could speak perfect English, and Jack was able to speak to us in Cantonese too!
We have a “Special Thank You” to Kathy and her team on the Yangtze gold 5 cruise ship. She was most caring and helpful to us from the time we arrived on the cruise and throughout our stay. Upon her recommendation, we had opted for the better accommodation category and dining, and she made sure we understood the various tour options etc. When Jack (our brother in law) inadvertently scraped his leg and it started to bleed, she and one of the Captain’s Assistant came to his aid. Since the cruise ship’s First Aid station was not adequately equipped with bandages, etc, Kathy and her staff made sure he received the proper first aid care needed. The Captain Assistant accompanied him to the nearby hospital once the boat docked, and they made sure he was ok. We could not have asked for more. He is doing fine.
Also, thank you so much for sending one of your tour guide, Frank, and driver to pick us up at midnight when we arrived in Guangzhou Airport that first night. That was greatly appreciated.
The added bonus of the Pearl River Night Cruise was a very nice gesture of China Discovery. It was a last minute surprise, and we all enjoyed the lovely lights and beautiful sceneries of Guangzhou from the river perspective. Thank you very much.
(2) If you come to China again, would you like to use our service again?
Definitely. The quality of your service is commendable, your Tour Consultant, Mike Liu, did a great job in helping us to plan, formulate and worked out all the details of our trip. All of your tour guides were great, genuine individuals who were more than willing to go a second mile to make sure the customers are satisfied. I have nothing bad/ or undesirable to say really.
On our next trip to China, we will be sure to contact you again. Thanks for all you have done, you have six very satisfied customers. We will recommend you without any hesitations to all of our friends and associates. Keep up the good work!
- Reviewed on November 20, 2019
We were very happy on your boat President 8, together with our Chines friend Aries Tu who booked the same boat later for herself and her grandmother.
Your organisation and food and tours were excellent. Thank you. And that we were together with a group from Austria at the same table was wise and made us new friends.
We updated our room in the 6 th top floor. On the boat Nina took care of us. She was very friendly and always helpful towards us.
At the moment, we enjoy the last days in Phuket before going home tomorrow.
Best regards an thanks again
Albert and Carmen
- Reviewed on November 19, 2019
Already submitted the review. I think you are great. Next time if we want to book other tours, we will find you for help again.
- Reviewed on November 18, 2019
Thank you for the arrangement for this cruise. Me and my all friends are enjoy this trip. I have been Tibet once, maybe can go once more.
Australia & Hong Kong
- Reviewed on November 14, 2019
Our cruise was great. I am happy to provide feedback to you. However I will leave it till I return to HK next week,
- Reviewed on November 11, 2019
We would like to thank you for all the arrangements. The cruise was wonderful. Nancy was on time and very helpful.
Best regards from us in Israel.
Nurit and Beny
- Reviewed on November 11, 2019
Thanks for your message.
(1) My wife and I had a very good time on our cruise -- some beautiful scenery, a nice boat, and excellent service throughout our trip.
(2) You and your team provided us with excellent service and were very responsive to our questions. Thank you very much for your assistance.
- Reviewed on November 08, 2019
I am very happy with the service you have provided.
Yes we were pretty worried that if we would be able to board the cruise and next my hubby leg was infected.
It ended up all good. Thank you so much for your efficiency.
I have recommended you to my friends who wishes to travel to the 3 Gorges.
- Reviewed on October 29, 2019
1.How about your tour arrangements?
The Tour arrangements were very good, The Hotels,The flight and train journey were perfect.
2.Are you willing to recommend our service to those who would like to come to China ?
Yes very much so, the Guides and drivers were all very good, it made my time in China more enjoyable, I learned so much, it was very easy.
3. Your general opinion on us?
I was pleased with the quality of all the arrangements and professionalism of the guides and drivers, well done.
4. Would you like to share your tour with us? we will appreciate it if you would like to send some pics.
Unfortunately I have lost all my photos due to a problem with my computer, As you can imagine I am very upset.
5. Could you please write some comments comments for me and our company in the link below? Undoubtedly it would be quite beneficial for my personal career. If so, I really appreciate it!
I have found working with You Yanny to have been quick and easy, nothing was a problem, the Hotels, Flights, train journey all we very good. Will recommend you and your Company to whomever asks.
- Reviewed on October 07, 2019
Thanks to your efforts, we have enjoyed our trip and safely come back to Hong Kong. All the transits were smooth and the hotels were comfortable. Our guide, Carol, was awesome too.
- Reviewed on October 29, 2019
Yes, the cruise on the Victoria Katarina went very well. The boat was well maintained (looked in better condition than the Yangtze Gold 5, & 6), the food was more than adequate, the tours arrangements went smoothly.
Thank you for thoughtfully putting me in the English speaking group for meals, as my Mandarin is woefully inadequate.
Thanks also for your prompt replies to my queries.
- Reviewed on October 28, 2019
Good morning Riley,
We are still enjoying China, fly Shanghai to Australia today.
The C. Glory was exceptional in all areas, food, cabin/balcony, all good and weather great, so lucky...!!!
English information and cruise staff first class. Alan entertainment officer so friendly along with river guide.
- Reviewed on October 25, 2019
Thank you very much the cruise was excellent, the staff really friendly and the food was great. We had a great time and will recommend you to our friends,
- Reviewed on October 21, 2019
Thank you for your email. I apologise for the delay in replying but I have had some computer issues that took some time to resolve.
The cruise was excellent with the onboard services (food, accommodation and services) to a very high standard. We had some excellent weather that made the scenery that much more spectacular. I would certainly recommend the Century Paragon to any of your clients.
I have attached some pictures of some of the scenery along the trip.
With my best regards
- Reviewed on October 10, 2019
We loved the cruise. The staff was awesome. We felt very special. There was great service and wonderful food. Steven was particularly helpful. We saw the doctor and he was knowledgeable and made us feel at ease when Dave was ill. The scenery was breathtaking.
I will pass your name on to others.
- Reviewed on October 10, 2019
My wife and I had a fantastic time on the Yangtze Explorer. We enjoyed the tour very much. We particularly liked our cabin, the fantastic service, and we really enjoyed the cruise across the 3 gorges.
We will definitely be recommending this to our friends.
- Reviewed on October 9, 2019
I was very impressed by the cruise director and all the staff who were very friendly and helpful throughout the voyage. The accommodation, facilities and meals were all of a very high standard and the cruise was a very enjoyable experience.
Relaxing Cruise Trip
Fiona, Brett, Mackenzie
- Reviewed on October 6, 2019
It is good to hear from you. We wanted to say a very big thank you for everything. All arrangements you made for us were perfect and all went very well. We loved the Yangtze Cruise. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. The scenery was beautiful and the food amazing. We will definitely use you again for any further trips to China and I have already recommended you to friends visiting next year.
Thank you SO much as you made our holiday very special. The guides were fantastic and very informative. We loved China and do hope we can visit again.
- Reviewed on October 4, 2019
I write just to express our satisfaction with your work and with all the trip: everything was OK.
There is only one repair: the train trip between Yichang and Shangai was very long and it' ll be better to take a flight.
The program, hotels, guides, transfers were really nice and we are very grateful to you for all planning.
My best regards,
- Reviewed on September 24, 2019
So sorry that I was busy in the morning, but I had the payment in my mind. I just did it a few minutes ago.
We really enjoyed the Yangtze River Cruise and can really recommend it. I attached our real itinerary for your information. We liked it very much and can highly recommend the "Three Kingdoms" Liveshow on Saturday evening. It was amazing.
Thanks another time for your patience!!!
- Reviewed on September 22, 2019
Thanks for your message. We are slowly getting back into our normal routine, hence the delayed reply.
The cruise was fantastic. Definitely a highlight of our three weeks in China.
Find my feedback to your questions below:
1) We were extremely impressed with the service provided to us. Our travel consultants handled all queries in an efficient and professional manner. They were quick to answer questions, and any concerns were addressed in a prompt manner.
2) The cruise was very good. The Century Paragon ship was clean and well maintained. The cruise manager, Jeffrey, had a fantastic sense of humour and glowing personality. The staff throughout the ship were friendly and attentive. The post-dinner events each night were entertaining. The shore excursions were interesting. It was helpful having tour guides communicating with us in English, however some of the guides were less than confident in their English-speaking abilities, and we did not get the same information that was being given to the Mandarin speaking guests. The cruise photographers were able to capture a lot of good memories.
3) I would not hesitate to recommend your company to friends and family. The
service provided was friendly, helpful, and of a high standard.
- Reviewed on September 5, 2019
Thanks a lot for your precious assistance.
The cruise trip was excellent, included the additional excursions and the final visit to the Dam area.
The boat was high-class as well as its lovely staff, headed by Molly (or so), always gentle and available.
Soon I will send you some of a multitude of pictures I have taken along the way.
I have already recommended this experience to several persons and will continue doing it.
As for me, in a couple of years I could make a tour of southern China, Hong Kong and Macao included.
This could be an occasion to get in touch with you again for some other tour arrangement.
For the moment, thank you again and so long.
- Reviewed on September 4, 2019
Sorry for not responding to you sooner. We got back to home-California on August 19. And I have been ill for almost 2 weeks, finally I feel better.
Yes, we had a great trip in China, except the weather-hot and humid. The Yangtze Cruise was the highlight of our trip. We really enjoyed the history and the cultural along the Yaangtze river, especially the Three Gorge Dam excursion. It was incredible to experience the engineering marvel.
The service on the cruise was great. The arrangment of the dinning table was very thoughtful. We enjoyed our company at the same table at every meal. We appreciated being placed with others who spoke English.
Two things I would like to point out are 1) the information provided needs to be consistent - for the last days excursion, it was confusing. We highly recommend that the ship manager -Jack should do that excursion at least once, so he would provide clear information on how the excursion worked. Also, Jack was difficult to understand. 2) The mandatory tip per passenger was not disclosed properly. We were charged 150rmb per person instead of 150rmb per adult.
All in all, the cruise was great. The waitress assigned to our table was fantastic. All the people on the board were friendly and helpful. We had a joyful experience on the cruise. Thank you for suggesting this ship and your attentive service. Attached are the photoes you requested.
Yangtze River Cruise
- Reviewed on September 9, 2019
I am back in Australia after my Sanctuary Yangtse Explorer cruise with my sister-in-law from England.
All the arrangements went very smoothly, many thanks, and we very much enjoyed our cruise.
I was particularly impressed with the guides on our various tours, especially the young lady in Fuling, who struggled with her English, (so much better than my Chinese!) but had the courage to continue, and put all her effort into giving us a genuine insight into her city. She, and the other young ladies, were lovely. We had many helpful experiences from people during our brief time in China, which is much appreciated when trying to learn a new country.
If I plan another tour in China in future, I will be in contact again,
- Reviewed on August 13, 2019
In the meantime we have arrived back home in Germany.
The river cruise was a really good experience.
As I told you earlier on we were really happy with our guide Jay in Chongqing as well as with Nancy in Yitchang.
One has to say that your entire organisation worked very well in our case.
Speaking about the staff on board the boat, they were just great. Friendly and always helpful.
Because of the booking situation on board we were offered an upgrade to the explorer suite, and we took it. Awesome. The food was really nice, no problems at all for us westerners, whatsoever.
Overall this was a great experience which we recommend without any restrictions.
- Reviewed on August 12, 2019
- Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions? Yes, indeed!
- How’s the service onboard? The service onboard was very good.
- Would you like to recommend our company? I certainly will!
Dear Miss Ashley He,
Our tour on the President no.7 was excellent!
- Reviewed on August 11, 2019
We had a wonderful time on our President 8 Yangzi River Cruise! Our guide, Nina, was very helpful. I think we were the only English-only speakers on the cruise.
We got busses from FengDu to Chongqing.
Thank you for your help arranging the train rides, this cruise and the Chongqing visit with Portia.
At the end of our cruise, with guide Nina
- Reviewed on August 1, 2019
Thank you for your email. We have now returned from our most interesting trip to China.
My son and I thoroughly enjoyed our cruise aboard Yangtze 8.
Unfortunately my wife had to return to Australia for medical reasons before the cruise and was not able to come with us.
The highlights - Andrew and I particularly enjoyed the Little Three Gorges excursion and the Mini Three Gorges option as well. We chose the upstairs dining option and appreciated the quieter meals and friendly, helpful staff there.
I have included a couple of our pictures which you are welcome to use if you wish. I would recommend this cruise to others and thank you for your assistance in arranging our booking beforehand.
View on the Cruise Trip
- Reviewed on July 3, 2019
Dear Wing Zeng
Thank you for your email. We had an excellent trip and have recommended Yangtze River Cruises to other people already. We thought the Victoria Jenna was a good ship in excellent condition and all the staff were very helpful. All the arrangements you made for us went smoothly and we were impressed with all the English speaking guides.
If we return to China we would consider using your service again.
Amazing Travel Stories from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. Or, you can click 2012-2021 Customer Travel Stories" for more stuning stories. Get inspired now!
“Only You” - Couple’s Resounding 69 Days Private China Journey
Elie & Marie has successfully enjoyed their wonderful and romantic 10 week couple's private vacation and experienced a lot of interesting things in 32 destinations around vast China!
- Elie (Belgium)
- (69 Days) 2019.09.04~2019.11.11
- Beijing - Hohhot - Datong - Pingyao - Luoyang - Xian - Jiayuguan ... Chengdu - Yangtze - Zhangjiajie - Yunnan - Guilin... Hangzhou - Shanghai
North American English Teachers’ China Trips to Visit Their Students off Internet
We customized three big group China trips for tens of VIPKid English teachers and their family members to visit Xian, Shanghai, etc. from Beijing and meet their students off Internet in China in 2019!
- VIPKid Teachers (USA/Canada)
- (9-21 Days) 2019
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou –Shanghai - Hangzhou - Huangshan... Yangtze Cruise...Chengdu - Beijing
Winston's Couple Tour to 9 Cities around China plus Yangtze Cruise
Winston and his wife have traveled to many world places during the past 21 years and experienced the best vacation this time to explore China's west and east, north and south parts!
- Winston (USA)
- (22 Days) 2019.05.17~2019.6.07
- Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Chengdu - Guilin - Longsheng - Yangshuo - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai - Suzhou - Beijing
More City Reviews from Our Customers
- All Beijing Travel Reviews
- All Xian Travel Reviews
- All Shanghai Travel Reviews
- All Guilin Travel Reviews
- All Chengdu Travel Reviews
- All Zhangjiajie Travel Reviews
- All Yunnan Travel Reviews
- All Huangshan Travel Reviews
- All Guangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Hangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Xiamen Travel Reviews
- All Tibet Travel Reviews
- All Gansu Travel Reviews
- All Henan Travel Reviews
- All Suzhou Travel Reviews
- All Guizhou Travel Reviews
- All Guangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Harbin Travel Reviews
- All Hong Kong Travel Reviews
- All Wudangshan Travel Reviews
- All Shanxi Travel Reviews
- All Chongqing Travel Reviews
- All Great Wall Tours Reviews
- All Giant Panda Tours Reviews
- All Silk Road Travel Reviews
- All Nature Tours Reviews
- All Family Travel Reviews
- All Hiking Tours Reviews
- All 2020 Reviews
- All 2019 Reviews
- All 2018 Reviews
All Latest Yangtze Cruise Travel Guide & Articles
- All Yangtze River Cruise Ships
- Yangtze Cruise Calendar 2021
- Chongqing to Yichang Cruise
- Yichang to Chongqing Cruise
- Best-Value Yangtze River Cruises
- Family-friendly Yangtze River Cruises
- Luxury Yangtze River Cruises
- Newest Yangtze River Cruises
- Largest Yangtze River Cruises
- Yangtze River Facts
- Yangtze Cruise Upstream or Downstream?
- Departure Ports on Yangtze River