- Reviewed on June 13, 2021
The trip to Xian and Luoyang was great. It helped us to know what to expect on the long trip and what to prepare. Excellent: drivers, guides & tours. The arrangements were efficient and timings good. We enjoyed the balance between tours and rest. The hotels were good. Only 1 disappointment: we could not keep the entry tickets to the Warriors. Kai explained the reason but I wish we had known. Those tickets were important souvenirs for us so we would have paid to avoid Kai having to use the ticket to claim the expense. Thoughts for the next trip: we will need the guides help to get food for the meals not catered for in the trip. For example, on the river cruise where can we buy food/snacks? Will there be a shop and restaurants on board? Will all the hotels have a kettle to boil water? And finally, could you tell me if any of the hotels have a swimming pool or gym facilities? These are not essential so it's ok if not but we will pack according.
- Reviewed on June 13, 2021
It was awesome! You guys are very organized and Shirley and Mr. Wang were incredible! Thank you so much. I appreciate all of you.
- Reviewed on October 9, 2020
Thanks for the excellent arrangement for our trip to Xian and Louyang.
I will gladly share some positive feedback on trip advisor, please send the link to secure I will give feedback on right place
Best regards Per
Deborah and Steve
- Reviewed on March 31, 2020
We have been wondering how the wonderful people we met are getting through this crisis. We are glad to hear that you are well. We hope that you and your family and friends can stay healthy.
We are well and are living near our son and his family who can help us. My sister in California said that no one is allowed out of the house except for food shopping or something necessary in order to live. Last week 3.3 million people applied for unemployment benefits in our country. So many businesses are closed.
We hope to travel again and will contact you when it is again possible to see other countries.
Deborah and Steve
- Reviewed on January 30, 2020
You were definitely correct in getting us to leave China right away. We did not want to leave as we were really enjoying the trip you had arranged for us.But it was correct to leave.
I am now trying to claim part of our flight back to Canada. To make this claim could you please send me:
1) A letter stating that our trip was terminated on January 25 when we were in Tiger Leaping Gorge and the reason why ( Because of coronavirus and the towns of Lijiang and Dali our next two stops were being closed and other parts of China were going to close soon). So we were advised to end trip, get back to Shanghai and leave China immediately.
2) Letter should include both my husband's and my full name
3) Letter should include our itinerary number
4) Needs to be on official paper
5) Include your name and contact information
If you could send this as soon as possible, it would be appreciated.
Again thanks for getting us out of China and also for arranging a great trip.
Say K. Lim
- Reviewed on December 28, 2019
Sorry the late response....see response in Italic below....
(1) How do you like our tour arrangements and are you willing to recommend our service to your friends?
The tour arrangement was perfect and I have already recommended to my friends, etc
(2) Do you have some suggestions for us to improve our service?
It is better and easier for us to provide survey feedback for the individual tour guide and driver online, right now it is paper based and sometimes we hold back comments knowing that the tour guide get to see the comments.
(3) If you come to China again, would you like to use our service again?
- Reviewed on November 17, 2019
I must apologize for replying so late. I got so busy with work and kept forgetting to reply to you. Thank you for asking about our tour. We had a really nice time with Cheryl. And sure let me answer your questions. I hope its not too late yet.
1.How about your tour arrangements?
Before the actual tour, we were in contact with the travel consultant Yanny He, who helped us customize the tour we wanted. She had to re do the itinerary several times since we had to keep changing our itinerary considering our budget and time constraints. Yanny was always cheerful to help. Once we got to China, and once our tour started, everything was effortless as we were met in the train station. We had our own personal car service with guide and chauffeur. We were brought to the tourist spots and back to the hotel, until we were done with our tour and we were brought to the airport. Everything in the tour package agreed upon beforehand was what we given to us in the actual tour.
2. Are you willing to recommend our service to those who would like to come to China ?
Yes very much. And also it was the most affordable one we find, but also quality
3. Your general opinion on us?
It was a good value for money and legitimate tour service. At first we were hesitant because there were many reviews of scams of different tour agencies. But this one was legitimate.
4. Would you like to share your tour with us? we will appreciate it if you would like to send some pics.
Our tour was in Henan--Longmen and Zhengzhou. It was around 4days. Our main goal was the Shaolin temple which had been my dream since I was a kid, after watching my first kungfu movie
Senthil Nathan Tamil
- Reviewed on September 2, 2019
You people really rock. Good service in Beijing and Luoyang. It was indeed a great tour for us. Thanks a ton.
- Reviewed on December 12, 2018
- Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
- How do you comment your tour arrangements?
- Are you willing to recommend our service to your people who also have an interest to visit China?
- Your general opinion on us?
- Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
YES ,VERY FAST AND EFFICIENT, EVERY CHANGE AND EVERY REQUEST WAS PROMPTLY PLEASED
VERY GOOD HOTELS, GUIDE AND ARRANGEMENTS
YES ,I WILL RECOMEND, I AM IN THE SAME KIND OF BUSINESS,.AND I MEET MANY PEOPLE TRAVELLING LIKE ME
VERY GOOD, I WILL REFER TO YOU AGAIN SOON
LITTLE IMPROVEMENTS COULD BE MADE, MAYBE SUGGEST AHEAD OF THE TOURS OF AREA THAT SHOULD NOT BE MISSED IN THE CITIES WHERE WE ARE GOING, AND ASK WHAT IS THE MAIN INTEREST OF THE TRAVELLERS SUCH AS PHOTOGRAPHY OR HISTORY ETC.
Great Wall - Amazing Manmade Wonder
Comfortable Cruise Time on Li River
Local Fishman on Li River
Amazing Travel Stories from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. Or, you can click 2012-2023 Customer Travel Stories" for more stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Culture Fan’s Seeking - Traditional Taoism vs. Tibetan Buddhism
We received an inquiry from Mr. Ronald last year. Since Ron is very interested in Chinese Taoism and the EBC, I made an itinerary of 14 days suitable for his interests and needs to Wudangshan and Mt. Everest with Chengdu to egnite his China Trip from Beijing!
- Mr.Ronald (USA)
- (14 Days) 2017.11.01~2017.11.14
- Beijing - Wudangshan - Chengdu - Tibet - Beijing
15 Days to Unveil the Mysterious Ancient Silk Road
Traveling to the Silk Road is like a dream come true. Monica had an unforgettable time discovering 9 cities from the modern Shanghai all the way northwest to Urumqi in Xinjiang.
- Monica (Spain)
- (15 Days) 2019.5.09~2019.5.23
- Shanghai - Xian - Pingyao - Lanzhou - Zhangye - Jiayuguan - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi - Shanghai
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...
More City Reviews from Our Customers
- All Beijing Travel Reviews
- All Xian Travel Reviews
- All Shanghai Travel Reviews
- All Guilin Travel Reviews
- All Chengdu Travel Reviews
- All Zhangjiajie Travel Reviews
- All Yunnan Travel Reviews
- All Huangshan Travel Reviews
- All Yangtze River Travel Reviews
- All Guangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Hangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Xiamen Travel Reviews
- All Tibet Travel Reviews
- All Gansu Travel Reviews
- All Jiuzhaigou Travel Reviews
- All Suzhou Travel Reviews
- All Guizhou Travel Reviews
- All Guangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Harbin Travel Reviews
- All Hong Kong Travel Reviews
- All Wudangshan Travel Reviews
- All Shanxi Travel Reviews
- All Chongqing Travel Reviews
- All Great Wall Tours Reviews
- All Giant Panda Tours Reviews
- All Silk Road Travel Reviews
- All Nature Tours Reviews
- All Family Travel Reviews
- All Hiking Tours Reviews
- All 2020 Reviews
- All 2019 Reviews
- All 2018 Reviews