- Reviewed on April 01, 2020
Thank you very much for this information. We find that the problem is getting more and more serious in Thailand. I am sure the information you sent will be helpful for us here.
- Reviewed on February 3, 2020
I have been thinking about you and everyone in China. I hope you and your family are safe and healthy. I wish you a safe, healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.
Thanks to you for an incredible holiday.
All my best
- Reviewed on January 27, 2020
We arrived home. Thank you for amazing trip. We are very sad that we could not continue till the end
There is no way could do the Beijing trip when we were leaving and city was empty. We will see you next year probably in middle of next year. The corona thing is probably going to last couple of months.
No stress about refund. Stay safe. We monitor situation here and have meeting with CDC. The most important is hand washing. Don’t worry you are young and you will be OK.
We miss China already. We love this trip so much. Ohh we didn’t wish you happy new year. So we do it now.
- Reviewed on January 22, 2020
Thank you for your email.
We enjoy the Harbin trip very much especially the 雪乡和亚布利。 It was totally an unexpected experiences for all of us.
Our challenges are the super cool weather and the taste of the 东北菜. Staying at Snow Village and sleeping on kang炕bed
is like sleeping over a stove. You will feel warmer and warmer as you lay on your back. Egg is very previous and you are given only
one egg with an exchange of a breakfast voucher. 哈哈哈太冷鸡不生蛋。
May I suggest to give more information and price expectation on optional activities such as Yangcao mountain, snow tubing, skiing
before departure for customer to plan and make decision. Overall, we paid extra 1380rmb per person to enjoy the optional activities
which was not budgeted into the trip.
Your services and prompt response is excellent and surely I will recommend you & your company to my friends & family.
Hopefully I will make another trip to China soon.
Thank you once again.
- Reviewed on January 15, 2020
Thank you Wendy so much for organizing our wonderful trip to China you made every thing fun and easy. All the arrangements worked out perfectly without a problem. We had a fantastic time and enjoyed all the sights and sounds and attractions. We really appreciated our tour guides they were exceptional and the drivers and pre-organized tickets made the trip easy. Could you pass on a special thanks to Anne, Alison, Tina and Eric who made our family feel very welcome and gave our trip a warm and personal touch.
Thanking you Jenny and family :-):-):-)
- Reviewed on January 13, 2020
Was caught up with work after coming back from holidays
We all enjoyed the tour very much. Thank you for putting in so much effort to organize such a great tour. Will definitely seek ur services again :)
- Reviewed on January 12, 2020
Yes, home safely thank you. Could I tell you before I respond to your queries, it was a wonderful, brilliantly organised trip, thank you so much.
1. You were always prompt with responses to any queries and clarifications. Your suggestions were carefully considered and you accommodated our requests effortlessly.
2. The tour was simply great. Beijing - Kai as guide and driver Mr Ho. What a find with Kai! His English was perfect; his knowledge was exceptional. Kai constantly volunteered information and explanation without having to be asked. The restaurants he took us to for our lunches were fabulous - very fresh, freshly cooked and spice level to accommodate our palette. He was also very considerate towards my sister who is older and less mobile than us, always looking out for her, assisting with her bag etc. You have a real gem with Kai. Mr Ho and the vehicle were also fantastic. The van was very clean and comfortable. Mr Ho was also very helpful with luggage. If there needs to be a simple suggestion for the future, perhaps a low step to assist customers into the van would be helpful. Kai provided us with bottled water each day, without being asked.
With regards to the itinerary in Beijing, I should have included an extra day to see the Ming Tombs. As we had a full free day at the end of the holiday, I did organise a private tour for this reason, and it was great. The Great Wall - I chose the option of the cable car because my sister has mobility problems. 350 metres of steep cobbled ramp way, plus approximately 100 steps of varying heights (from 10 cm to 45 cm in height) were extremely challenging for my sister and she would have missed this amazing place had Kai and my partner Tony not been so kind to her and physically assisted her. Perhaps a bit of a misunderstanding on our part Wendy, as this was certainly not disability friendly!
Xi'an - bullet train was great except both the conductors and the officials at the exit gates in Xi'an, wanted to see our tickets! I showed the itinerary to them, but Kai told me later that perhaps I should have also shown our passports? Never mind, we got there! Crystal and driver Mr Hou(?) were also great. The vehicle was clean, however smaller than in Beijing and a little more difficult for 4 people to be comfortable. Again, a low step would be advantageous for customers to access the van more easily. Crystal was very knowledgeable and both were helpful. The museum and the warriors just have to be seen to be believed. The theatre restaurant in the evening was technically the best I have seen, anywhere. A wonderful experience was Xi'an. Crystal provided water each day without being asked.
Harbin - flight was good. Guide was Karl but the driver was never introduced to us. Karl's English was not very good and his understanding of us and our questions was quite poor. A very pleasant and nice young man however. We had breakfast early in Xi'an, then nothing until we arrived in Harbin late in the afternoon. The itinerary stated we would tour the ice lanterns after dinner, but Karl did not understand we had not yet had dinner. Finally he understood us and took us to a local cafe where we had one choice only for our meal (it was very good though) and then we headed to the park. Excellent sculptures, we had seen nothing like this before. The snow sculptures the next day were simply quite stunning. Wonderful, talented people. The ice and snow festival in the evening was unbelievably spectacular. The vehicle was not really acceptable I am sorry to say. Very cramped and quite dirty as had not been cleaned after previous customers. There were used tissues and empty water bottles in the van. We had to ask Karl for water, and he went to a store to buy some. When I realised the Tiger Park was not on our itinerary I was very disappointed as I thought I had included this. Karl arranged this for us for Y600 and we appreciated this.
On our last day in Harbin we had Celine as our guide and she, like Kai, was brilliant. Excellent English, offering information constantly. The ice swimming with the locals was extremely funny as the older Russian women really made it very entertaining and fun. On our leisurely way to the airport she was told our flight was now leaving 1.5 hours earlier than scheduled and no one had been told. We received royal treatment by Celine who sped us through check-in and waved us off just in the nick of time! Thank you Celine. I think she may also have checked the van as it was cleaned that morning and we hope she realised that it was not us who left rubbish in the van. Again a low step would be helpful for customers, particularly as the floor became very icy and slippery and was problematic for us.
I arranged a private tour of the Ming Tombs on our last holiday day and I realise we could not have included this on our original itinerary due to time constraints. This was really worthwhile, so I would definitely recommend this to other customers Wendy.
3. Suggestions? Low step for each van please, especially where it is icy. In Beijing if time is as limited as ours, perhaps suggestion of Ming Tombs in place of the Sacred Way?
Wendy, a great holiday with so much included. Both Kai and Celine are wonderful. I will put review on TripAdvisor as soon as possible.
- Reviewed on January 10, 2020
We just arrived home in Australia last night and I wanted to write to you and let you know how much we enjoyed our Harbin trip. All the arrangements went perfectly to your plan.
Grace was a superb guide – provided so much local and historical information which we all enjoyed (including our 10 year old grandson who was learning much of the material at school in Dalian). The ice and snow festivals were unbelievable and being a little early in the festival meant that we could see some of the exhibits under construction and they were not so crowded. We enjoyed the historical parts of the city and the ice swimmers. The two lunches Grace took us to were the best meals we had in China – superb!
We were very grateful that at the end Grace unexpectedly obtained a station pass and helped us find a place for our luggage on the train ( being eight of us and from overseas we had more than normal).
We will have no hesitation in recommending China Discovery, and yours and Grace’s service to any friends who enquire.
With best wishes
Judy Washington and Family
- Reviewed on January 7, 2020
Thank you for organising a wonderful trip. All the arrangements were very good and professional. The guides and drivers were very knowledgeable and helpful and we would like to thank them for making our tour enjoyable. We really enjoyed our tour and I would be happy to recommend China Discovery to my friends and colleagues.
Thank you and we will reach out to you again in the future for our next trip to your beautiful and amazing country
Thanks and regards
- Reviewed on January 6, 2020
Not a problem, there was just a misunderstanding.
Thanks a lot for all your help with this tour and for keeping up with my demands Riley, I really enjoyed my holiday! The driver was perfect and everything went well. I would love to use China Discovery's services again in the future!
- Reviewed on December 31, 2019
All is well and we enjoy very much in Harbin. Many thanks for your fantastic service.
Singapore & Malaysia
- Reviewed on December 20, 2019
1) Yes. The tour consultant was fast and patient in answering my queries.
2) The bus driver was great. He was patient, help us in our luggages, recommending us places of interest. Most of the morning we were late in coming down from our hotel rooms to meet him but he was patient enough to wait for us.
3) Definition yes. I will recommend to my relatives and friends if they were to visit China.
4) There is something i like to highlight on the 雪乡 hotel. As there were no elevator in all the hotels over there. It will be great if you can book the first level for us especially we have kids :)
Attached are some photos you may post in your website on our lovely trip in Harbin.
Amazing Travel Stories from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. Or, you can click 2012-2020 Customer Travel Stories" for more stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Returning Hometown to Regain Adopted Daughter's Confidence
Lawson's Family had an amazing family China tour with their two adopted daughters from China and touchingly helped their adopted ethnic little girl regain confidence.
- Lawson (UK)
- (19 Days) 2018.10.17~2018.11.04
- Shenzhen - Xiamen - Yongding - Guangzhou - Zhaoxing - Rongjiang - Congjiang - Yangshuo - Guilin - Chengdu - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
15 Days to Unveil the Mysterious Ancient Silk Road
Traveling to the Silk Road is like a dream come true. Monica had an unforgettable time discovering 9 cities from the modern Shanghai all the way northwest to Urumqi in Xinjiang.
- Monica (Spain)
- (15 Days) 2019.5.09~2019.5.23
- Shanghai - Xian - Pingyao - Lanzhou - Zhangye - Jiayuguan - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi - Shanghai
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...
More City Reviews from Our Customers
- All Beijing Travel Reviews
- All Xian Travel Reviews
- All Shanghai Travel Reviews
- All Guilin Travel Reviews
- All Chengdu Travel Reviews
- All Zhangjiajie Travel Reviews
- All Yunnan Travel Reviews
- All Huangshan Travel Reviews
- All Yangtze River Travel Reviews
- All Guangzhou Travel Reviews
- All Hangzhou Travel Reviews