Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
Happy new year to you too.
We had a lovely time in the Heilongjiang province. The hotel in Snow Town did give us a nice room with a big bed in the end so it all worked out well
Thanks for organising everything for us
The company and guide and driver were all excellent. Would definitely recommend your company to others. Alex went above and beyond to make our trip special.
One thing Alex reminded me to tell you was that the grand canyon tram was closed so we weren't able to do it. He said I should request a refund for the tram ticket cost since it was included in the package.
Dear Ms Gou,
Happy holidays and have a happy prosperous New Year!!
Here are my comments on your company's service during my family's Shanghai Hangzhou tour:
1. Your car drivers, especially the Shanghai one, were good, friendly, and helpful. When we left a Chinese souvenir in the car after a visit to Shanghai Museum, the next day the driver returned it to us.
2. The three tour guides were all professional, nice, friendly and helpful. We enjoyed being guided by them. Miss Fei, our last tour-day guide was particularly friendly n always kept smiling.
3. The tour program or itinerary was quite satisfactory. Our requests of watching the Song Dynasty show, wearing Chinese costume, visiting West Lake & Disneyland, shopping at Nanjing Road were all accommodated and well arranged. We also enjoyed visiting the Shanghai Observational Tower and the Bun as your additional programs.
However, we were a bit dissapointed on two things: First, we had to wait for 20 minutes for the West Lake ferry to board while we were already on it. Second, the tour guide was late 30 minutes from the agreed time to pick us up from Disneyland.
4. We were less satisfied with the lunches. In Hangzhou, our lunch was not as expected and was taken in a rush as we had to catch the show. Perhaps this was due to the long waiting time for West Lake ferry that made us late to arrive in Song Dynasty Park. The menu for the last-day lunch at the Bun was also dissatisfactory. We noticed that the guide offered some seafood menu but it was not served.
5. Overall, on scale 1 - 10, we give 7.5 to your services and we will contact you again if we visit China again someday.
I had a wondering time at Mt. Hua. My guide, Lucia., is very friendly, personable, and flexible. She guided me and hiked with me through several peaks and took many photos for me. My driver too is very friendly. I am very satisfied with your arrangement and will recommend your service to my friends. In the past, I have used China Highlight and China Odyssey. This is the first time that I have used China Discovery. Now I have another service to choose from when I come to China again.
Sorry for the late reply. My family just returned from Shanghai today.
We enjoyed the Huangshan Tour and was glad to have Ivan as our tour guide. He is friendly and cheerful.
Ink factory and Hongcun tours if it was done on the 3rd day of our tour as we wouldn't have time to do it. We enjoyed the tours. And everything went smoothly. Thank you.
The trip was wonderful. Very well organized and good guides. It was exhausting travel, especially from Yichang to Zhangjiajie. The sleeper car was not so clean, but I realize that was the first class car on that train.
All the guides were excellent. Very helpful and eager to please.
Thank you for your help
We are back home safely
It was such a wonderful trip with Daniel as our guide it’s such a blessing
He is very thoughtful caring and attentive.
Even my little boy cried hugging him while we board.
And we will for sure make another trip to chengdu and willnhighky recommend your service to our friends
Hello Johnson Wang,
please apologize my late reply. You will find my answers below.
1. Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
All my questions have been answered fast and to my satisfaction.
2. How do you comment your tour arrangements?
Receiving the travel permit was a bit tricky (mainly due to the lack of english knowledge of my hotel staff). The tour itselfs was perfectly arranged and the guide showed a lot of flexibility to adjust to our wishes.
3. Are you willing to recommend our service to your people who also have an interest to visit China?
I would reccomend Tibet Discovery to everyone, who wants to visit tibet.
4. Your general opinion on us?
Great Tour! The trip to tibet has been very expensive - but the money was worth spent. The guide and driver were very nice and the tour was perfectly arranged. Also in case of misunderstandings (one of the guesthouses was below the standard I booked), Tibet Discovery found good and pragmatic solutions.
5. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
Improve communication between Tibet Discovery and Tour guide (I spent one night in a guesthouse below the standard I booked, due to a mistake in the communication), shorten time on Lake Manosavar (a few hours are enough - not neccesary to spend a night there).
6. Can we use your comments of our service, the photos or other images that you took on the tour for our websites, brochures, marketing and publicity? If yes, could you please send us some of your photos by E-mail?
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing