Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
Our trip was amazing! We thoroughly enjoyed our guides and the itinerary that you suggested.
The only thing we would have changed was the panda sanctuary and Leshan on the same day made for a long day and we didn't get to enjoy Leshan as much as possible.
1. The travel consultant answered all of our questions in a timely manner.
2. We were very satisfied with our tour and the tour guides.
3. Your services were great! We really enjoyed our trip!
All the best,
Here below are the questions for you:
1. Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
Ariel Wang was incredible! I sent so many emails to her whilst trying to figure our independent trip out. She was EXTREMELY patient and helpful. Always replying within a 2-3 hours! She deserves a pay rise!
2. How do you comment your tour arrangements?
We planned our own but had Ariel book our Yangtze River Cruise and a guide to collect us and drop us at airports. This exceeded expectations, we were shown around Chongqing by a fabulous guide, treated to a delicious lunch and were WOWed by the service from start to stop. Highly recommend Ariel Wang!
3. Are you willing to recommend our service to your people who also have an interest to visit China?
Absolutely. We’ll be back ourselves.
4. Your general opinion on us?
Fantastic! I was unsure at first but, Ariel replied and answered my concerns quickly and efficiently. Exceeded all expectations. Our 2 week massive, and surreal, unreal tour of China went completely without a glitch!
Feedbacks are as follows
1. Rita is very efficient and meticulous in her dealings with us; she always responded to our emails very quickly, even on weekends
2. Very professional – all requests and changes were affected very quickly to our full satisfaction
3. Yes, I’m willing to recommend your service to my friends who also have an interest to visit China.
4. Your organization appears to be very approachable and easy to deal with; your consultants, especially Rita are very knowledgeable and helpful
Firstly thanks so much for all your help we had a wonderful time. And a personal thanks to you for making anything happen
Will comment below…
1. How about your tour arrangements? Excellent. Everything went to plan.
2. Are you willing to recommend our service to those who would like to come to China ? YES
3. Your general opinion on us? Very Helpful and gave us a lot of trust in dealing with you.
4. What will be your suggestions regarding how to improve our services? It was all fine . Could not ask for more
Frankly, our company can also provide online the Yangtze River and China travel services, I hope we have chance to serve you again! I hope so as well !!
All the best
We booked a 5 day Lhasa and surrounding tour with focus on culture, history and Buddhism. Stephanie Kuang really helped us to put the programme together and the service was easy, straightforward and efficient. I highly recommend Tibet Discovery Tours.
We had a fantastic guide in Lhasa, a lady called Tayang who was very knowledgeable, motivated and engaged.
We will cherish our memories from this trip forever.
The following pictures were shared by Elena.
Elena's Delight Tour in Tibet
We have returned from our trip to China and I want to provide you with just a few comments. Overall, we had a good time without any problems. We enjoyed seeing all the sites and being on a "private" tour. We didn't have to wait for other people and were driven close to the entrance of all the sites.
We liked all the guides (Linda, Waldner, Steven, Diana, Frank and Frank). We liked Steven the best because he was very calm, patient and spoke English well. The drivers were also good. The driver who only drove us back to the hotel from Disney was professional and had a nice car - we wish we had him the entire time in Shanghai.
We did like that all the drivers had bottled water for us. Mr Tang (driver with Linda) was especially prepared with Kleenex, wipes and candy - very nice!
We enjoyed the cruise and were pleased with the arrangements.
We were also very pleased with all the hotels that we stayed in. Good locations and easy to walk to restaurants for dinner.
Thank you for making our vacation a very enjoyable one. We definitely liked learning about Chinese history and culture.
Joanne and Phil Tokeshi
Booking for cruise was fine.
Information that would be useful to us will be the upgrade info that was offered and optional dinner on first night when no included.
We did end up upgrading to higher floor and also the meal package.
They were very nice to take care of us when we told them we were celebrating our 18th anniversary. They sent a cake to our table at dinner - unexpected surprise and lovely gesture. When we cruise in the US, usually we get wine at table. Since our upgraded meal included wine, the cake was very nice as we could share with other guests and make new friends.
Yes, I would recommend your service to our friends traveling to China.
Sorry for not coming back to you sooner, as you guessed work is always busy after vacation…
I want to say we enjoyed our trip to Xian and Chengdu, and were very happy with the logistics and the guides Lucia and Penny who made the trip very interesting and enjoyable.
I attach a couple of photos for you.
The following pictures were shared by Lesley.
Giant Leshan Buddha
Lesley's Close Contact with Panda
Cute Panda is Eating Bamboos
Amazing Terracotta Warrior in Xian
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing