- Reviewed on Dec. 4, 2017
Below is my general feedback:
1. How about your tour arrangements? It was good in general. The tour guide Cecilia was very friendly funny and gave great explanation. She was very organized as well so we were always on time with our schedule.
2. Are you willing to recommend our service to those who would like to come to China ? Yes I would.
3. Your general opinion on us? Great trip!
4. What will be your suggestions regarding how to improve our services?
5. Do you plan to write (or have already written) a travelogue or a story to share with your friends? Would you like to share it with us and our clients? We would be happy to publish it on our website. Photos often tell more than words and we would appreciate if you share some of them with us.
6. Frankly, our company can also provide online the whole China travel services, I hope we have chance to serve you again!
Amazing Travel Stories with Hot Destinations from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. For more, you can click 2012-2020 Customer Travel Stories" to appreciate all stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Warm People, Warm the World - Annual Tibet Trip for Love Sharing
Jack and their partners would get back to Tibet from the distant USA every year, and until now, they’ve visited Tibet for 6 times. Every time, they had wonderful time enjoying the highlights of Tibet, and helped the blind, brought them hope of life and encouraged them to meet every day with braveness...
- Jack (USA)
- (6 Times) 2013~2019
Rachel Grant’s Panda Volunteer Experience in Dujiangyan
The distinctive black and white animal is a national treasure in China and one of the rarest, most endangered bears in the world. A one-on-one encounter with a giant panda is a bucket list highlight and a must-do when you are in China. The time I spent witnessing such human dedication is truly eye-opening...
- Panda Volunteer Star: Ms. Rachel Grant (British)
- Chengdu - Dujiangyan
Returning Hometown to Regain Adopted Daughter's Confidence
Lawson's Family had an amazing family China tour with their two adopted daughters from China and touchingly helped their adopted ethnic little girl regain confidence.
- Lawson (UK)
- (19 Days) 2018.10.17~2018.11.04
- Shenzhen - Xiamen - Guangzhou - Zhaoxing - Rongjiang - Congjiang - Guilin - Chengdu - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
“Only You” - Couple’s Resounding 69 Days Private China Journey
Elie & Marie has successfully enjoyed their wonderful and romantic 10 week couple's private vacation and experienced a lot of interesting things in 32 destinations around vast China!
- Elie (Belgium)
- (69 Days) 2019.09.04~2019.11.11
- Beijing - Hohhot - Datong - Pingyao - Luoyang - Xian - Jiayuguan ...... Chengdu - Yangtze - Zhangjiajie - Yunnan - Guilin - Xiamen - Hangzhou - Shanghai
North American English Teachers’ China Trips to Visit Their Students off Internet
We customized three big group China trips for tens of VIPKid English teachers and their family members to visit Xian, Shanghai, etc. from Beijing and meet their students off Internet in China in 2019!
- VIPKid Teachers (USA/Canada)
- (9-21 Days) 2019
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou –Shanghai - Hangzhou - Huangshan –Yichang - Yangtze River Cruise - Chongqing - Chengdu - Beijing
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...