- Reviewed on October 27, 2016
We had a wonderful trip and wish we could have met you. I could not open the evaluation letter but I had printed it--so--
1. Yes, you answered email very quickly.
2. The tour arrangements worked very well. Everyone was on time, friendly and helpful and always went out of their way to handle any questions or issues.
3. I would recommend your services to others.
4. My general opinion is very good--you showed integrity when our hotel fell through and you immediately said you would give us a refund even before we asked you about it. We really appreciated that! Thank you!
5. Concerning improvements, it would be helpful to know ahead of time, specific info of internal flights, but guides were quick to inform us when we met them.
6. I don't have my photos yet. I'll try to get some to you later.
7. Potential customers can contact me if they wish.
We loved China and learned so much about your culture. I was impressed by how magnificently your country keeps all your treasured landscapes--everything is so clean! We had a great time on busses, trains, rickshaws and just walking around. When we had a problem, many people always came to our aid even though we had a language barrier. I hope to visit your great country again and see the many things we did not have time for. I wish you continued success in the travel business and will highly recommend you in the future. Thanks again for a wonderful trip!
Amazing Travel Stories with Hot Destinations from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. For more, you can click 2012-2020 Customer Travel Stories" to appreciate all stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Warm People, Warm the World - Annual Tibet Trip for Love Sharing
Jack and their partners would get back to Tibet from the distant USA every year, and until now, they’ve visited Tibet for 6 times. Every time, they had wonderful time enjoying the highlights of Tibet, and helped the blind, brought them hope of life and encouraged them to meet every day with braveness...
- Jack (USA)
- (6 Times) 2013~2019
Rachel Grant’s Panda Volunteer Experience in Dujiangyan
The distinctive black and white animal is a national treasure in China and one of the rarest, most endangered bears in the world. A one-on-one encounter with a giant panda is a bucket list highlight and a must-do when you are in China. The time I spent witnessing such human dedication is truly eye-opening...
- Panda Volunteer Star: Ms. Rachel Grant (British)
- Chengdu - Dujiangyan
Returning Hometown to Regain Adopted Daughter's Confidence
Lawson's Family had an amazing family China tour with their two adopted daughters from China and touchingly helped their adopted ethnic little girl regain confidence.
- Lawson (UK)
- (19 Days) 2018.10.17~2018.11.04
- Shenzhen - Xiamen - Guangzhou - Zhaoxing - Rongjiang - Congjiang - Guilin - Chengdu - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
“Only You” - Couple’s Resounding 69 Days Private China Journey
Elie & Marie has successfully enjoyed their wonderful and romantic 10 week couple's private vacation and experienced a lot of interesting things in 32 destinations around vast China!
- Elie (Belgium)
- (69 Days) 2019.09.04~2019.11.11
- Beijing - Hohhot - Datong - Pingyao - Luoyang - Xian - Jiayuguan ...... Chengdu - Yangtze - Zhangjiajie - Yunnan - Guilin - Xiamen - Hangzhou - Shanghai
North American English Teachers’ China Trips to Visit Their Students off Internet
We customized three big group China trips for tens of VIPKid English teachers and their family members to visit Xian, Shanghai, etc. from Beijing and meet their students off Internet in China in 2019!
- VIPKid Teachers (USA/Canada)
- (9-21 Days) 2019
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou –Shanghai - Hangzhou - Huangshan –Yichang - Yangtze River Cruise - Chongqing - Chengdu - Beijing
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...