Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
Sorry to take so long before replying - my dearest eldest sister died just as we had finished the cruise so we stayed on in China for a little longer and then had to fly back to Norway for the funeral. Fortunately I had just seen her both in Norway and whilst we were in England before our time in China.
To answer your questions.
1. I was very impressed with the service from Yangtze-river-cruises and especially appreciated your timely and efficient reply to any of my enquiries. I could not have wished for more. From arranging the most suitable dates for us, to giving advice as to when to arrive before joining the cruise you provided exceptional service. It was all made very easy and I really appreciated that. Thank you very much Ariel.
2. We were very happy with the 4 day cruise from Chongqing to Yichang. Our cabin was very nice, clean and more than adequate for our needs. The dining room served a good selection of dishes and as we were the only ‘native’ English speakers we ended up with a table to ourselves! The entertainment on board performed by the staff was excellent and we very much enjoyed it.
The local guides provided on our excursions were very knowledgeable and we went on all the tours available. It was a very enjoyable and informative cruise and the Three Gorges Dam is very impressive indeed.
3. I am more than happy to recommend Yangtze River Cruises
4. We think that Yangtze River Cruises run an excellent short cruise and we have nothing but praise for the very helpful and polite staff.
5. Not much to improve really - perhaps a recommendation to have suitable footwear for the excursions - there are a lot of steps to climb when visiting all the pagodas etc - we were appropriately shod but I couldn’t help notice some other people not being so!
6. We give permission for you to use any comments you like. Still a bit behind with dealing with the photos - I will send some on if appropriate when we have downloaded to our computer.
7. Finally, we were very pleased to have arrived the day earlier as you recommended - I suspect we could have been in time but it could have been stressful. The guide and driver you had kindly arranged for us contacted us the evening before and was very prompt arriving the next morning. We visited the Zoo first thing and were able to see 3 Panda cubs and about 7 adult Pandas which was a treat! We then made a visit to the ‘Ancient City’ and the Three Gorges Museum which was excellent. The guide then dropped us off early at the ship. Our guide spoke excellent English and we had an enjoyable tour.
We have just returned from our trip to China.
I have no words to express our gratitude for your attentive organisation of our trip. The train trip, the unforgettable river cruise experience, the attentive transfers and tours by Nancy, David, Kimi, Mark were exactly as described in your numerous communications to me.
The China trip was a dream for my family, which you made it happen.
Thank you very much and I look forward to contact you again for our next China adventure in more off-the-beaten-track destinations suggested by you.
My apologies I only saw this email now, it is okay . We will sit with the luggage as we did when we were fetched from the airport.
Thank you so much. Vivian has been an excellent tour guide so far and has helped us so much .
The tour was really good. At this moment we are in Singapore and will only return on the 21th to Portugal.
When I return I will reply to your questionary.
My best regards
We have been very satisfied of the trip we organized with you and we will send you a story about our trip and pictures as soon as possible.
We would also like to underline that both the guide and the driver have been excellent.
Thanks for your very professional help.
We loved the tour so much. The landscape was just so awesome and unique. We too many many photos But most of all we LOVED OUR GUIDE LILY - she is so TOTALLY AWESOME. We met her as our tour guide but we left her as a dear friend. We will stay in contact with her and we have invited her and her husband to visit us in NZ, where I will be their private guide for free. We are so grateful for her quality care of us and for making sure the tour was exactly what we wanted. Your company is very good and Lilly is EXCEPTIONAL. You need to make sure she stays with you - give her a pay rise.
Dear Ms Tracy Tan,
My tour in Tibet was wonderful, indeed. All went well. People that pick me up from/to the airport were very kind. The lady that picked me up at the airport could not be better, as in addition for her natural kindness, she could explain a lot about Tibet. The drivers that brought me to the airport were also very kind, but not able to speak English (not a problem for me, though).
Finally, the main guide has a strong knowledge about Tibet, in particular, the history of the monasteries and the Potala Palace. So, I was very happy with my trip. Bless the day in which I tried to find a tour to Tibet:-)
Thank you very much for all your efforts and to make this trip possible for me.
We had a wonderful trip, thank you very much for all the arrangements.
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing