2 Days Classic Mount Wutai Tour
Sacred Land of Buddha
Mount Wutai is attractive to both Buddhists and regular tourists. For Buddhists, it is respected as the global center for Buddhist Manjusri worship that every pilgrim should visit once in a lifetime. For regular tourist, it is the ideal place to explore Buddhist culture, and trace the clue how the Buddhist developed in China. The natural landscape around the Buddhist temples is also spectacular. This 2 Days Classic Mount Wutai Tour takes you to explore the very essence of Mount Wutai in a leisure way. It is private, and can be tailor-made to meet your personal needs. Hotels, airport (train station) pick up, transfer and guide are all included.
Highlights of this tour
- Explore the Buddhist architecture, art and relics in the most iconic temples of Mount Wutai, including Xiantong Temple, Tayuan Temple, Pusa Ding Temple, etc.
- Enjoy a pleasing panorama Mount Wutai temples and surrounding natural landscape from Dailuo Ding Temple.
- Admire Tang Dynasty architecture, sculptures and murals in Foguang Temple, the hidden treasure but forgotten by most of tourist groups.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Mount Wutai
- Travel Length:
- 2 Days and 1 Night
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 2 Days Classic Mount Wutai Tour "