Looking for a Best Inner Mongolia Desert & Grassland tour? This 6-day trip is such a tour customized for you, with the best desert experience in Kubuqi Desert - China’s No.2 best desert and an in-depth exploration of Hulunbuir Grassland - the best and most beautiful grassland in Inner Mongolia and even the whole China!
In the short 6 days, you will first get the best joy in the hinterland of Kubuqi Desert near Hohhot. Enjoy 1 day & 1 night to have a desert spree with abundant desert activities, including admiring the sweeping desert landscapes, hiking up and down the undulating dunes, trying off-road Jeep adventures, capturing the spectacular sunset and sunrise, experiencing desert camping... Then, you will fly to Hulunbuir to explore the epic Hulunbuir Grassland and indulge in the grassland pleasures of horse riding, grassland strolling, Mongolian yurts sleeping... The tour is carefully designed in the budget-friendly way, and you won’t miss the treasures near the desert and grassland, like Wudangzhao Monastery - one of the four famous Tibetan Buddhist temples in China, Ergun Wetland - the No.1 wetland in Aisa, Shiwei Russian Town - the best Russian Town in China…
Best time to take this tour: May to October is great to visit Kubuqi Desert, while June to September is recommended to admire the lush and green grassland scenery. July and August are especially the peak season with lots of visitors.
Day 1 Hohhot ArrivalPick up from airport / railway station & hotel check-in
Today, you will take a 2-3 hours’ high speed train from Beijing to Hohhot. If you are transferring to Hohhot from other places in China (like Shanghai, Xian, Guangzhou, Chengdu, etc.), frequent daily flights, high speed trains and normal trains are available for your easy choice.
Arrival Ideas: Hohhot Baita International Airport has many flights from many domestic destinations like Beijing, Datong, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Chengdu, Kunming, Guiyang, Guangzhou, Urumqi, Zhengzhou, Harbin, etc. and direct flight from some international destinations including Hong Kong, Taipei and Ulan Bator. You can also take a high speed train from Zhangjiakou (1.5 hrs), Datong (2.5-3 hrs), Taiyuan (5 hrs), Shijiazhuang, etc. For information about arriving in Hohhot from more destinations, please contact our travel experts for help!
Welcome to Hohhot, the Capital of Inner Mongolia! Upon your arrival, your local travel guide and driver will meet at the arrival hall of the airport / railway station and then escort you to your hotel in Hohhot downtown with a comfortable licensed private vehicle (non-smoking). Your guide will help you check in. The rest of today is on your own to explore the "Green City" in Inner Mongolian.
- Hohhot - the "Green City" & Milk Capital in China
Day 2 Hohhot - Baotou - Kubuqi Desert (B, L)Today’s highlights: Wudangzhao Monastery, Kubuqi Desert (Yemingsha Scenic Area)
Good morning! Your local guide and driver will meet you at your hotel in Hohhot downtown and then escort you to visit Wudangzhao Monastery in Baotou City with about 2.5 hours' driving. As one of the four famous Tibetan Buddhist temples in China, together with Potala Palace (Tibet), Taer Temple (Qinghai) and Labrang Monastery (Gansu), Wudangzhao is highly reputed as the “Little Potala Palace” and has more than 350 years old. Walk along the mountain slope to appreciate those ancient lamasery clusters with white walls, red and golden decorations and colorful prayer flags in the wind. Do not miss the outstanding fresco and sculptures with in the halls, which is a worthy inspiration with high artistic value. You will meet many Buddhist monks devoting to their Buddhist classics on this undisturbed soul place.
Then, continue driving about 2.5 hours to discover Yemingsha at the hinterland of Kubuqi Desert. Kubuqi Desert covering 13,900 s.q.km is the seventh largest desert in China. With closer distance to urban and better facilities, it is also one of the most favorite one for desert hiking, magnificent sunset scenery and desert photography. While, Yemingsha (Night Singing Sand) is the most beautiful part of Kubuqi to appreciate the authentic desert landscape with golden and yellow sand shimmering under vast blue sky and is featured with sharp sand dunes for exciting desert exploration by hiking and driving.
After arriving at Yemingsha, savor the magnificent and poetic desert sunset spectacle of the lingering glory of the round orange setting sun sketching the clear outline of dark scarlet desert hills. Your guide will help you check in at your hotel in the desert. Have a nice sleep! (You can also choose to experience the desert camp if you are interested. Tell your travel consultant when booking the tour.)
- Wudangzhao Monastery - "Little Potala Palace"
- Yemingsha (Night Singing Sand) at Kubuqi Desert
- Resplendend Yemingsha Desert Sunset
Day 3 Kubuqi Desert - Hohhot - Hailar (B, L)Today’s highlights: Kubuqi Desert (Yemingsha Scenic Area), Flights from Hohhot to Hailai (Hulunbuir)
Good morning! You will have the full day exploring Yemingsha Tourist Area of Kubuqi Desert. You can get up early to welcome the gorgeous desert sunrise (about 04:00 in July and 06:00 in October) and admire the new sun dyeing warm color gradient to the sapphire sky backdrop and shaping the neat and clear waves, peaks and valleys of the desert world.
After breakfast, take the fresh challenge of the off-road driving adventure (included) on the rough and uneven desert with the professional cool desert SUV. Feel the exciting weightlessness sense, thrilling celerity and your own strong heartbeat while the car rushing quickly up to the summits and down to the valleys in the desert. Scream and laugh freely to drive all your nervous far away! Then, enjoy your desert hiking. Then, enjoy your relaxing desert hiking. If you want to enrich your desert discovery experience, you can choose to have more fun with special optional activities in desert like camel riding, motorcycling, sliding, carting, etc. (optional activities need extra payment).
After the visiting, be escorted about 3.5 hours back to Hohhot to catch your flight to Hailar, the downtown area of Hulunbuir. You will stay overnight at your hotel in Hailar. Have a good sleep!
- Yemingsha Desert Off-road Driving Experience
- Romantic Yemingsha Desert Sunrise
- Camel Riding Experience at Kubuqi Yemingsha Desert
- Exciting Sand Sliding at Kubuqi Desert
Day 4 Hulunbuir Grassland - Ergun Wetland - Shiwei (B, L)Today’s highlights: Hulunbuir Grassland, Erguna Wetland Scenic Area, Shiwei Russian Town...
Good morning! After breakfast, your guide and driver will meet you at the hotel and then escort you to the most beautiful part of Hulunbuir Grassland, where dragon-like Morigele River winds through the wide-open prairie and rolling ridges are standing shoulder to shoulder in a distance. The car ride takes about 1 hour.
The landscape has already opened on the way. The whole Hailar District is built on the grassland, and thus you will get broad views of boundless steppe as soon as you leave Hailar. Stretching away in the distance: no trace of human activities except for the nomads and their Mongolian yurts and herds. Upon arriving at Morigele River, you can free yourself to enjoy roaming around or try galloping on horseback or other activities like wrestling, archery based on your interest (optional activities with extra payment). Lunch is served in the grassland area with unique Mongolian-style dishes like Shouparou, roasted mutton, etc.
After your satisfying grassland tour, you will travel north to visit Erguna Wetland Scenic Area (Ergun Wetland) - the No.1 Wetland in Asia. Walk for about 10 minutes (or ride an optional battery car for about 3 minutes and CNY 15/pp) from the entrance to the wooden trails, and then follow the trails to go up for a panoramic view of the wetland. Nature has the best color palette. Astonishing views with verdant green willows, golden bushes and zigzagging Genhe River open in front of you. The mist hanging in the air adds more mysterious colors to the scenery.
Then, transfer further north to Shiwei Russian Town, which faces the small towns in Russia across the Ergun River. Enjoy your leisure moments at the small town. You can stroll around the rows of well-kept Russian-style buildings and streets or gaze the real Russian towns across the river to taste the Russian flavor. Thereafter, hike up to the “Fairy Slope” to get stunning sunset views. After night falls, you will accommodate in the unique Russian-style wooden Mukeden houses. Today's tour ends. Have a good sleep!
- Meandering Morigele River and Vast Hulunbuir Grassland
- Enjoy Exciting Running with Galloping Horses
- Watch Archery Games
- Lush Ergun Wetland in Summer
- Ergun Wetland in Autumn
- Shiwei Russian Town
- Shiwei Russian Town
Day 5 Shiwei - Haur River Scenic Area - White Birch Forest - Heishantou (B, L)Today’s highlights: Haur River Scenic Area, White Birch Forest, Sunset View at Heishantou, Mongolian Yurts Accomodation...
Good morning! Your forest and grassland tour continues! After breakfast, your guide and driver will escort you to Haur River Scenic Area. The secluded Haur River, which means "spring-like river" in Mongolian language, zigzags the Haur Wetland, forming an impressive picture. You will stand on the viewing platform to overlook the meandering river and its lush surroundings. After that, wander around the forest to relax yourself and to seek traces of reindeers and take a glimpse the Ewenki traditions and culture. Enjoy your blissful moments with dappled shadows of the sunshine kissing your face every now and then.
Then, continue the driving to Heishantou. Along the way, you will pass through White Birch Forest, the only pure White Birch Landscape in the whole Great Khingan area. Let’s indulge in the forest-crossing driving with amazing white birch trees standing on the two sides of road.
About 2.5 hours or so you will arrive in Heishantou. Here, enjoy your afternoon hours with horse galloping across the grassland on horseback at the most professional horse ranch in the whole Hulunbuir region (optional activities with extra fees). After that, you will take a moderate hiking to the "Sundown Slope" to enjoy the intoxicating sunset scenery over the vast wetland. When the red glow of the sunset fades away, you will go down the slope and then be escorted to the nearby Mongolian tribe for accommodation. Tonight, you will enjoy happy Bonfire Party with Mongolian girls and boys (free, but it may be cancelled in case of bad weather), and then stay overnight in adorable Mongolian yurts (with private bathroom) that you have seen many times. Have a nice sleep with the fresh smell of grasses.
- Haur River Scenic Area
- White Birch Forest
- Amazing Sunset near Heishantou
- Mongolian Yurts in Hongjila Tribe near Heishantou
- Different Mongolian Yurts at Hongjila Tribe (For Your Reference Only)
- Exciting Galloping Across the Grassland at Heishantou Horse Ranch
Day 6 Heishantou - Hulunbuir National Museum - Hailar Departure (B, L)Today’s highlights: Hulunbuir National Museum
Good morning. After breakfast, you guide and driver will escort you to Hailar with driving about 3 hours.
You will visit Hulunbuir National Museum in Hailar to trace the nomadic history in northern China. You can get up close to the ancient instruments, costumes and other ten thousand items used by ancient Mongols to learn the source, developing history, life and prosperity of northern China's nomadic peoples. The excellent collections and displays will also certainly help you have a better understating about the places you have visited during the past 4 days.
After the museum tour, your guide and driver will escort you to the Hulunbuir Dongshan International Airport to catch your flight to next destination or home. Tour ends!
Departure ideas: You are suggested to book a flight departing after 17:00 pm. Hulunbuir Dongshan International Airport has flights to Beijing (2.5 hrs), Hohhot (2.5 hrs), Harbin (1.5 hrs), etc.
- Hulunbuir National Museum
- Vivid Displays in Hulunbuir National Museum
Ordos is quite famous for the cultural relics of Genghis Khan who was the world influential leader of Mongol Empire eight hundred years ago and the booming economy there.
Enjoy 1 day to Ordos to seek the spiritual culture and historical stories of that great hero by visiting the must-see Mausoleum of Genghis Khan. And then, enjoy a leisure stroll along the glittery Kangbashi District to see Genghis Khan Sculpture Square, Mongol Chess Square and a series of outstandingly designed architectures.
Meaning the “hot holy water”, Arxan Mountain is more than an idyllic caring resort, but also an outstanding global geopark where to explore virgin forest, mineral spring, volcano relic sites of various types and of course the most famous Heavenly Lakes. Besides, Arxan is quite famous for its gorgeous scenery on the road.
With only 2 days, you can appreciate the essential highlights of Arxan. Day 1 is fully arranged to see the Heavenly Lake, Three Lakes Gorge and Shitang Forest. On Day 2, spend around a half day to Azalea Lake and peaceful sightseeing time. The rest time is free for departure.
“Xishuangbanna in the south, and Mordaoga in the north”. Possessing the valuable primitive forest scenery at the northern hinterland of the Greater Khingan, Mordaoga Forest Park is one of the top representative nature wonderlands in northern China, especially in summer and autumn.
In the 1-day classic trip, you can take the interesting little sightseeing train to travel through the dense forest sea, passing the garden, stream, forest, wetland, etc. while enjoying the precious fresh air. Also, you’ll get an amazing hiking experience for an interesting nature discovery and later walk to the Nine Mountain Ranges in One Glimpse observation deck to catch the alluring panorama of layers of the luxurious mountain ranges of the Greater Khingan like sea waves.
1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one standard double-bed room and traveling with our private tour in low seasons.
2. This price is subject to change according your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities in your itinerary and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate. If you want a lower price, you can get more people to join you, or use economy class hotels.
3. This price is only valid to March 31, 2023.
4. Reference exchange rate of USD 1= RMB 6.45. The final quote is based on current exchange rate. It may change according to the currency fluctuation, while the RMB quotation will be remained the same.
Today is wonderful! Thanks. We really enjoyed. I have to collect the photos from a few different phones, but I will send you some and write a review. We were so happy to have Amy guiding us. And she was very patient with our kids. If we are able to take another trip, we will definitely contact you.
Sure we had a great day with Kai so I’d be more than happy to write a review.
thank you so much for asking.
I can only say that we had a fabulous time. The driver was the best driver we had in a long time and the guide was knowledgeable, helpful and always spot on.
In a difficult situation (the police found us interesting and inquired after our travel itinerary etc.) he handled it very well.
I will definitely recommend you and might ask you for information on another tour in Sichuan, soon.
I have had a fantastic trip. This guide is amazing really knowledgeable.
Yesterday was great. Ellen is a perfect tour guide. Sure we enjoyed very much.
"Highest Standards of Quality and Honesty" is the core value of each specialized team at China Discovery.
Eveyone in our company is working hard for only one goal, which is to ensure the highest level of service, luxury, and attention to detail from the minute you begin planning your trip, to the day you return home.
Our travel consultants are professional, experienced and responsible, helping you from the very beginning to the end of your China trip!
After sending us an inquiry, one of our travel consultants will get back to you within 0.5~23.5 hrs. In the next few days, he/she will be working closely with you to formulate a customized tour plan, as well as providing professional suggestions based on your travel interests, time, and budget.
Beside, he/she will keep in contact with you during your entire tour in China, continually checking if everything is going well as planned.
We're working at Chengdu Bamboo International Tours, local based in Chengdu.
Our local guide in every destination is not only very friendly, enthusiastic but also very informative and knowledgeable.
Once you arrive in the destination, the patient and punctual guides will pick you up and take you to get under skin of the city at your own pace. By in-depth discovery and explanation, they’ll show you more about the history, culture, customs and authentic local life. Throughout the journey, they're not only expert guides who take care of all the details but also fellow travelers who are dedicated to help you explore in comfort and style.
Our guides are passionate about what they do, and it shows all the way!
Using our private transfer service makes you comfortable, relaxed and worry free all the way!
Our private service includes licensed drivers with many years’ driving experience and air-conditioned, non-smoking, clean and well-maintained cars/vans. Drivers are local, polite, friendly and helpful, taking you to your tourist sites, hotels, airport/train stations in safety. All kinds of vehicle are offered, and yours depends on the size of your group. Usually, we offer sedan cars, SUVs, business vans (MPV) and different types of buses, all with extra space for your luggage.
Our private transfer service guarantees you the highest comfort!
In each destination, you’ll enjoy a comfortable stay in a great location!
The hotels we choose are based on star rating, great locations, well-equipped facilities, cozy bed, high quality service and guests’ feedbacks. Choices are a lot ranging from luxury 5 star, comfortable 4 star to budget 3 star. You could decide where to stay to best suit for your budget and likes. Generally, the hotels have both Western and Chinese breakfast with a wide choices.
If you have already got an ideal hotel, please feel free to tell our travel consultants and they'll book the hotel for you.
Have good sleep in our well-selected hotels in all the destinations of China.
We can satisfy all the dietary requirements no matter you want Chinese local food, western food, vegetarian food or muslin food.
The restaurants we will take you for lunch or dinner are all designated tourist restaurants approved by local tourist administration bureau. They have very good sanitary conditions and the food is prepared fresh and clean.
There will be some meals excluded in your itinerary as you like, and your private guide will be delighted to give you some suggestions and take you to the local restaurants to taste like Beijing Roast Duck, Xian Dumpling Dinner, Sichuan Hotpot, etc., if you are interested in local food tasting.
All the dining options will satisfy your stomach!
● For Grasslands: June to September is popular to appreciate the luxuriant sightseeing of grassland in various green, and July to August are the peak season with most domestic travelers.<
● For Desert: deserts like Badain Jaran, Kubuqi, Tengger, etc. are suitable to visit most time of the year. While spring and autumn are the best to travel with most comfortable temperature, among which June to October is the peak traveling season, but daytime in summer has very high temperature for desert walking. So, you can arrange your exploration in the morning and late afternoon if you go in summer.
● For Populus Euphratica Forest: late September to middle October is the best time to appreciate the yellow and golden leaves of Ejina Populus Euphratica Forest with cool weather and little rain. Average temperature usually drop gradually from 16℃ to 8℃ from September to October.
● Fore Wetlands and Forests: Wetlands and forests like Erguna Wetland, Moerdaoga Forest, Arxan Mountain, etc. are suitable to visit all around the year, but they show the more beautiful colors in summer and autumn. Winter is better for snow-covered scene.
● For Hohhot, Baotou, Ordos and More: Hohhot, Baotou and Ordos boast the continental monsoon climate with about 2°C in the northern area and about 6.7°C in the south area. It is suitable to visit Hohhot all year round, but May to October is the best time to enjoy the beautiful sightseeing and comfortable weather. Besides, spring is dry and windy with comparatively frequent sandstorm, summer is pleasant with little rain, autumn is cool and get cold quickly, while winter is long and cold with little snow. Summer and autumn are nice to visit Xilingol and Chifeng.
Wear suitable seasonal clothes to accommodate the quite different weather in different seasons.
For Grasslands: summer clothes like trousers, T-shirts, comfortable hiking/walking shoes, hats, etc. in summer. Long-sleeves, sweaters, coats, trousers, hats, scarves, etc. in autumn and spring. But still prepare some warm and light winter clothes for Hulunbuir visit in spring and late autumn.
For Desert: summer clothes in summer. But long-sleeves, trousers, masks or scarves, etc. are better to protect from sunburn.
● Temperatures differ a lot from day to night, and it is highly recommended bring some warm clothes for the cold nights, even during the summer from June to September. Besides, long-sleeves, pants and thin scarves are recommended for warm keeping and defending mosquitoes. Comfortable walking shoes are highly suggested for your walking on the grasslands and other sites. Mosquito repellent is better to bring.
● Bring your sunglasses, sun block, hats, lip balm to care your eyes and skin due to the strong UV and long time staying outdoor.
Inner Mongolia is large and has several landing gateways for discovering different areas.
● Hohhot: For most trips discovering the central areas (Baotou, Ordos...) and top grasslands (Xilamuren, Huitengxile, Gegentala, etc.), Hohhot is the best landing place with the best connection of flights and high speed trains. Hohhot Baita International Airport has frequent direct flights to most domestic places like Shanghai, Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Guangzhou, etc. with almost 1.5-4 hours. International travelers can also fly from Hong Kong, Taipei, Ulan Bator, etc. to Hohhot. Also, Hohhot East Railway Station as well as Hohhot Railway Station offer high speed trains with Beijing, Datong, Zhengzhou, etc. for your easy arrival and departure. Besides, Hohhot is only about 1-2 hours’ car riding to nearby famous grasslands.
● Hulunbuir: Hulunbuir located at the northeast Inner Mongolia is the gateway for Hulunbuir Grassland, Russian villages, etc. Hailar Dongshan International Airport has flights to/from Beijing, Hohhot, Harbin, etc. Manzhouli Xijiao International Airport has flights to/from Beijing, Hohhot, Harbin, Guiyang, etc. No bullet trains are available in Hulunbuir!
● Ejina Banner: You can get there by car from nearby Lanzhou, Xining, Jiayuguan, Zhangye, Dunhuang, etc. After a flight or bullet train transfer; Also, you can take the daily flight to Ejina Taolai Airport with a short stopover at Alxa Left Banner Airport.
● Badain Jaran Desert: You can fly to Ejin Bamner, Alxa Left Banner, Lanzhou, Zhangye, Jiayuguan and Jinchang first and transfer to Badain Jaran Desert by car. Also, you can take a bullet train to Zhangye first and get to the desert by car. No bullet trains are available in Ejin Banner.
● Xilingol & Chifeng: You can take a flight to Xilingol from Hohhot, Beijing, Baotou, etc. easily. To reach Chifeng, you can catch a flight from some major cities or a bullet train from nearby cities in northern China, like Beijing, Dalian, Shenyang, Chengde, etc.
● Hohhot & Nearby Grasslands: Staying in Hohhot downtown like Xincheng District and area south of Xinhua Square is most popular for visitors to Hohhot, since they are convenient for transfer, close to major attractions and good for buying local souvenirs. For tourists planning staying overnight at the grasslands, Xilamuren, Huitengxile and Gegentala all provides different hotels, hostels, resorts and themed Mongolia yurts based on your various needs.
● Hulunbuir: Hailar District as the downtown offers most hotel choices and is also close to the Hailar airport and train station.
● Kubuqi Desert: Xiangshawan Scenic Area has more good hotel options for staying in desert. Yemingsha Scenic Area has only one desert hotel. Seven Stars Lake also offers some luxury desert resort. Nearby all places are suitable for desert camping.
● Ordos: Kangbashi District is relatively a better place to accommodate because it has the most good hotels, convenient downtown location, and closer distance to the airport, train station major attractions.
● Ejin Banner: Dalaihob Town is mostly chosen for its abundant hotels and homestays. Besides, places surrounding Ejina Populus Euphratica Forest, Juyan Lake and Heicheng Ruoshui Huyang Scenic Area are also good to stay.
● Badain Jaran Desert: Badain Jaran Town with starred hotels and hostels are popular. Also, you can stay overnight in the desert at the desert hotels, homestays, or Mongolia yurts. Camping in the desert is also a popular way.
Tips: Hotels and restaurants around Hohhot, Ordos, Baotou, etc. in central Inner Mongolia and Hulunbuir usually rise their prices during summer vacation in July and August and other travel peak season including National Holiday from October 1 to 7. From early to middle October is the peak season for Ejina Populus Euphratica Forest. And July to October for Badain Jaran Desert. So, it is better to plan and book your accommodation in advance.
● Remember to always follow your groups instead of heading to the heart regions by your own, or you may get lost. Cell phone signal may be weak or zero in the grassland or forest areas in Inner Mongolia, stay calm.
● Wear the harness correctly when enjoying horse riding and follow the direction to keep safe!
That also depends on which areas you are interested in to discover! For a classic Inner Mongolia nature and culture seeking for the first time, most travelers plan about 3-4 days to Hohhot to discover the city highlights with 1-2 days staying at Huitengxile Grassland or Xilamuren Grassland. Apart from Hohhot, a large portion also extend to nearby Ordos (1-2.5 days) to discover the cool Kubuqi Desert (Xiangshawan or Yemingsha) with the best city highlights, Baotou (1-2 days) with outstanding temples and monasteries, etc. for a central Inner Mongolia savory. If you want to discover the best grassland sightseeing and exotic ethnic flavors in China, plan 4-5 days to appreciate Hunlunbuir Grassland, Russian styled Shiwei, Enhe or Linjiang town with more fabulous lakes and dense forests of the northeastern part of Inner Mongolia. While, if you like the golden Ejina Populus Euphratica Forest and Badain Jaran Desert, it usually takes about 3-4 days for each destination. An in-depth Inner Mongolia trip from the east, via center, and to the west can take more than 11-15 days based on your interests. It is also a great idea to plan your trip to Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Datong, Xining, Dunhuang, Xinjiang, Guilin, Chengdu, Tibet, Yangtze River, Yunnan, etc. in China to enjoy more highlights and save more money! Please contact us if you have any question or need any help!
Note: If you want a deeper Inner Mongolia grassland discovery with 2 or more nights staying in the Mongolian yurts, please tell our travel expert directly to help you with the planning!
Hohhot / Huitengxile Grassland / Yemingsha of Kubuqi Desert / Hohhot
Xining - Zhangye - Badain Jaran Desert
Hohhot / Ulanqab / Huitengxile Grassland / Hohhot / Baotou / Yemingsha of Kubuqi Desert / Ordos
No documents found.
“Very good experience”
“WONDERFUL 25 DAYS IN CHINA - PRIVATE TOUR”
“Awesome China tour from northeast to southwest”1,570+ Reviews