2 Days Mount Jiuhua Buddhism Tour
Holy Buddhist Cultural Exploration
Mount Jiuhua (Jiuhua Mountain), dedicated to Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva, is one of the four most sacred Buddhist mountains and a popular pilgrimage destination in China. From foothills to mountaintop, there are many ancient Buddhist temples and relics charting tracks of Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva and some great Buddhist monks. No matter you are a Buddhist or a traveler fond of Buddhist culture, this 2-day Mount Jiuhua Buddhist cultural tour will take you to worship the incarnation of Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva, visit the Buddhist shrines with different highlights and history and deeply explore Buddhism history and culture on Mount Jiuhua.
Highlights of this tour
See the new 99-meter Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva Statue - one of the highest bronze Buddha statues in the world;
Worship the imperishable flesh bodies of Korean Buddhist monk Kim Qiaojue, the eminent reincarnation of Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva and Chinese monk Haiyu;
Visit top famous Buddhist temples, like Huacheng Temple, Longevity Palace, Zhiyuan Temple, etc.
Get up to Heavenly Terrace Peak to enjoy panoramic view of Mount Jiuhua.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Mount Jiuhua
- Travel Length:
- 2 Days and 1 Night
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 2 Days Mount Jiuhua Buddhism Tour "