How to Get to & around Zhangjiajie 2019
Get to/away Zhangjiajie
Zhangjiajie Hehua (Lotus) Airport is the only airport in Zhangjiajie. It has daily flights connecting Beijing, Shanghai, Changsha, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Xian, Qingdao, Nanjing and Shenyang. And also, there are flights to other cities with changeable schedules, please check the flights information on the screen in the booking office or inquire at the booking office.
Transfer Tips: Located 5 kilometers from downtown Zhangjiajie, it is very easy to transfer to the city center.
- The airport shuttle bus takes you from Zhangjiajie Airport to the Airport Hotel in the city center, just 5 Yuan.
- If you take a taxi, is about 15-20 Yuan in the daytime.
- The No.4 Bus could take you to the downtown with 1 Yuan.
Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport
Located in Yongding District, Zhangjiajie Railway Station is just 7 kilometers from the city center. There are trains linking to Beijing, Shnaghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Changsha, Nanning, Guiyang, Yichang, Zhanjiang, Zunyi. While it is convenient to get to Changsha, Guangzhou, Nanning and Guiyang with direct trains from Zhangjiajie.
- If you just prefer to visit Zhangjiajie, you’d better not take K9031 from Changsha to Zhangjiajie. For those who want to pay a visit to Fenghuang Ancient Town, it is a good choice to take this train.
- Fast train from/to Yichang just takes 4 hours. It is good choice to add a relaxing Yangtze River Cruise before or after Zhangjiajie tour.
Zhangjiajie Train Station
Get Around Zhangjiajie
By Long-Distance Bus
Zhangjiajie Long-distance bus station is located just 5-minutes’ walk from Zhangjiajie Railway Station. It has regular buses to the nearby Yangjiajie Scenic Area, Zhangjiajie National Forest Park and surrounding scenic spots like Fenghuang Ancient Town.
Coach in Zhangjiajie
For Zhangjiajie is smaller in size, traveling around Zhangjiajie by taxi is convenient and inexpensive. Flag down fare is 5 Yuan within 1.6 km, 1.6 Yuan per km for extra distance. It is very convenient to take taxi anywhere in the city to Zhangjiajie Railway Station and its Lotus Airport and costs only about 15 Yuan. Do ask the drivers run the meter if you take a taxi.
Taxi in Zhangjiajie
Recommended Zhangjiajie Tours
Top 3 Zhangjiajie tours chosen by most customers to explore Zhangjiajie in the best way. Check the detailed itinerary,or tailor your own trip now with us.
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Natural Beauty Tour
- 4 Days Zhangjiajie Discovery Tour (Route B)
- 5 Days Classic Zhangjiajie & Fenghuang Tour
Zhangjiajie / Fenghuang / Zhangjiajie
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once enquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.Customize a Trip
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts or guests
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: