Xian Travel FAQs & Tips
1. How many days should I stay in Xian, one, two or three days?
3 days Xian tour is strongly recommended. Within 3 days, you can explore the best things to do in Xian in a relaxing and comfortable way. 2 days’ trip is also ok, but we advise you get to Xian by an early morning flight and departure from Xian by a flight on the late afternoon.
2. Am I allowed to take photos of the Terracotta Warriors?
Yes, you are allowed to take pictures but not to touch them.
3. Can I take public bus to the Terracotta Warriors?
Yes, you can take public bus No.914 from the Railway Station to the Terracotta Warriors.
4. Can I go to Mount Hua from the Xianyang Airport?
We don’t suggest you to go to Mount Hua straightly from the Airport because there is no bus and taxi wouldn’t drive you. We suggest you book a pick-up service from an agent, or you can take shuttle bus to the downtown area of Xian, then take bus to the Mount Hua.
5. How far is the Xianyang Airport away from the central area of Xian?
It is about 40km away from the Airport to the central area of Xian city. (1 hour of driving)
6. Where can I get a money exchanging service?
The Branch Banks of China offer money exchanging service during working hours. Following are some branch banks:
Shaanxi Branch of Bank of China -Address: 21, Xianning Xi Lu
Xian Branch of Bank of China -Address: 38, Juhuayuan, Beilin Qu
Nanshaomen Subbranch of Xian Branch of Bank of China -Address: 91, Youyi Dong Lu, Beilin Qu
Recommended Xian Tours
Top 3 Xian city tours chosen by most customers to explore Xian in the best way. Check the detailed itinerary,or tailor your own trip now with us.