Weekly Accurate Jiuzhaigou Weather Forecast 2021
Jiuzhaigou has a pleasant weather for travel. Following is the timely weather forecast for coming week in Jiuzhaigou Valley and Huanglong National Park.
Warm Tips: 1)The best months to visit Jiuzhaigou are September, October and November when the days are cool, forests are colorful; 2)Avoid visiting Jiuzhaigou in Chinese holidays and festivals, or you will be flooded by crowds; 3)There is a huge temperature gap between day and night. You'd better pack warm clothes for night and morning.
Jiuzhaigou in Autumn
Monthly Average Temperature of Jiuzhaigou Valley
Other Climate Statistics of Jiuzhaigou
Jiuzhaigou Travel Tips
1. The temperature of Jiuzhaigou varies greatly. Please kindly note to check the weather in advance and dress accordingly.
2. Jiuzhaigou Valley is over 2000 m above sea level. Though most people won’t have high altitude sickness at such a height, it is not recommended to do strenuous exercise especially in cold winter.
3. It rains a lot in Jiuzhaigou from June to August. You can take a light raincoat just in case.
How to Plan a Jiuzhaigou Trip
The Y shape Jiuzhaigou consists of three main valleys (Shuzheng Valley, Rize Valley, Zechawa Valley) with a total length of over 50km. You will need at least 1-2 days to explore this beautiful place. Shuzheng Valley is near the entrance, so you can visit there at the beginning or ending of your trip. Pass Shuzheng Valley, you will meet the famous Nuorilang Waterfall, then you can either go to Rize Valley in the northeast or Zechawa Valley in the northwest.
If time permits, after visiting Jiuzhaigou, it is highly recommended to spend some time in the 150km away Huanglong Valley and Mounigou to appreciate the multi-colored terrace ponds and Karst caves.
Recommended Jiuzhaigou Tours:
Recommended Tours Including Jiuzhaigou:
If you have more questions about a Jiuzhaigou trip, please feel free to contact us. We are specialized in customized tours according to your interests, budget, traveling time, etc. Just tell us your needs, and we will provided you with a satisfactory tour.
Keep Reading about Jiuzhaigou Tour and Travel Guide
- Top 5 Jiuzhaigou Tours
- How to Plan Jiuzhaigou Trip
- Jiuzhaigou National Park
- Huanglong National Park
- Top Things to do in Jiuzhaigou
- Featured Activities to do in Jiuzhaigou
- Where to Stay in Jiuzhaigou
- Comfortable Class Jiuzhaigou Hotels
- Luxury Class Jiuzhaigou Hotels
- Jiuzhaigou Hiking Guide
- Jiuzhaigou Maps
- Jiuzhaigou Landscape
- Jiuzhaigou Local Food
- Jiuzhaigou Travel FAQs & Tips
Jiuzhaigou Transportation Guide
- Get There & Around Jiuzhaigou
- Jiuzhaigou Airport & Flights
- Jiuzhaigou Airport to Huanglong
- Jiuzhaigou Airport to Jiuzhaigou
- Jiuzhaigou to Huanglong Transportation
- How to Drive to Jiuzhaigou
- Travel from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou
- Travel from Xian to Jiuzhaigou
Jiuzhaigou Weather Guide
Recommended Jiuzhaigou Tours
Top 3 Jiuzhaigou tours chosen by most customers to explore Jiuzhaigou in the best way. Check the detailed itinerary,or tailor your own trip now with us.
- 3 Days Classic Jiuzhaigou Tour (Flight Arrival)
Chengdu / Huanglong / Jiuzhaigou
- 5 Days Chengdu Jiuzhaigou Comfortable Tour
Chengdu / Huanglong / Jiuzhaigou
- 3 Days Jiuzhaigou Winter Tour