4 Days Maijishan Grottoes & Zhangye Danxia Tour $618
Gansu Buddhist Grottoes Travel
Tianshui is one of the birthplaces of Chinese civilization, most famous for the Maijishan Grottoes with thousands of Buddhist sculptures and numerous frescoes. This tour take you to discover the ancient Buddhist art and Eight Diagrams culture in Tianshui, witness grand Yellow River culture in Lanzhou and appreciate rainbow-like mountains in Zhangye. What a fascinating Buddhist cultural and nature trip!
Highlights of this tour
- Savor brilliant Buddhist art in one of the "Four Greatest Grottoes in China" - Maijishan Grottoes;
- Place yourself in an amazing endless “Rainbow Mountains” in Zhangye Danxia Landform Geographical Park;
- Visit the best Lanzhou City landscape along the Yellow River;
- Enjoy fast and convenient China high speed train journey in Northwest China.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Tianshui - Lanzhou - Zhangye
- Travel Length:
- 4 Days and 3 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 4 Days Maijishan Grottoes & Zhangye Danxia Tour "