3 Days Lanzhou Short Break $489
Child of the Yellow River
Located on the banks of Yellow River, middle of Gansu Province, Lanzhou is often served as an important transfer hub to further northwest destinations, like Zhangye, Dunhuang, Xinjiang, etc. It was also one of the major cities on China’s “Ancient Silk Road”. The culture of Yellow River and “Ancient Silk Road” are two most famous features of Lanzhou. This 3-day short trip takes you to explore the best highlights in Lanzhou, such as city landmarks of White Pagoda Mountain, Iron Bridge of Yellow River, Gansu Provincial Museum, and make a side trip to the over 1,500 years’ old Bingling Temple.
Highlights of this tour
- Experience spectacular Yellow River and distinctive city landscape along it in Lanzhou;
- Learn interesting facts and past brilliant glory of Silk Road in Gansu Provincial Museum and warm up for your “Silk Road” adventure;
- Discover Bingling Temple off the beaten track; admire magnificent Buddhist statues, murals and amazing landforms on the waterway.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Travel Length:
- 3 Days and 2 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 3 Days Lanzhou Short Break "