2 Days Wuxi Highlights Tour
A Shining Pearl of Taihu Lake
Wuxi, now better known as an industrial city along the Yangtze River, truly has much more than industry. Its over 3000 years’ history dating back to the late Shang Dynasty (1600~1046BC) endows it with lots of cultural legacies, such as gardens, old streets, temples, etc. The other trump card - greenery made up of rivers, lakes and mountains also makes visitors difficult to resist.
This 2 days customizable private tour takes you to discover the highlights of Wuxi. No matter you come from Shanghai, Suzhou or other destinations, the breathtaking scenery and profound culture in Wuxi will never disappoint you.
Highlights of this tour
Marvel at the enormous 88-meter-tall Lingshan Grand Buddha, the tallest bronze Buddha in the world;
Visit Yuantouzhu to take a dramatic cruise across Taihu Lake as well as be awed at the scenic view, particularly in spring when cherry trees bloom;
Enjoy a slow-paced walk in Jichang Garden which wisely bends nature’s charm to its own elegant design;
Unlock the door of Huishan Old Town to get amazed at the 118 ancestral halls from Tang Dynasty to the Republica of China.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Travel Length:
- 2 Days and 1 Night
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 2 Days Wuxi Highlights Tour "