6 Days Beijing & Harbin Stunning Winter Tour
Snow-capped World with Great Sights
This 6-day tour is specially designed for who want to explore different winter sceneries in a comfortable way. In the different but stunning winter time, you will appreciate the Northern China and Northeast China by visiting the snow-capped imperial palaces, garden, lake and temples in Beijing as well as attend the magnificent Harbin Ice and Snow Festival for more snow and ice fun.
Highlights of this tour
- Walk on the snow-capped Great Wall of China;
- See the iconic sights in Beijing, like Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Hutong, etc.;
- Appreciate the amazing ice and snow sculptures in Harbin Ice & Snow Festival;
- Watch winter swimming and experience the local ice activities, like ice sloping, ice boating, etc.;
- Feel exotic Russian flavor by walking through Zhongyang Street and St. Sophia Church.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Beijing / Harbin
- Travel Length:
- 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 6 Days Beijing & Harbin Stunning Winter Tour by Flight "