Sanya, the southernmost city of Hainan island, is a beautiful coastal scenic city. As a popular tourist destination, it has attracted numerous visitors from home and abroad. Russian and English signs can be seen throughout the city. When the night falls, you may want to immerse yourself in the alive nightlife in Sanya. Yes, lots of options for a night out such as night shows, bars, night markets, and shopping malls.
Featured with the tropical scenery and minority culture, currently, Sanya has two popular night shows namely, Sanya Legend Show and Field Carnival Show presenting the beautiful island scenery and the traditional folklore activities.
• Sanya Legend Show (三亚千古情): The eternal scene area integrates theme parks, cultural performances, entertainment, and leisure, and is a paradise for tourists. The scenic area is mainly divided into six theme functional areas: Sanya Qianguqing Grand Theater Area, Yazhou ancient city area, Li Village, and Miao Village Area. Sanya Qianguqing Grand Theater area covers the song and dance performance exhibition area showing Sanya's 10000-year cultural history, such as water splashing square, Yazhou historical and cultural exhibition hall, Sanya qianguqing Grand Theater, etc; You can not only feel the original traditional Li and Miao village culture but also watch the thrilling mountain Huali climbing exploration performance. In addition, the scenic spot has many theme activity seasons with traditional folk activities.
Ticket: CNY 280; Performing Time: 19:00-20:00
• Field Carnival Show (田园狂欢):
"Field Carnival" is the first large-scale live performance in Sanya that made its debut in Haitang Bay rice National Park and staged a happy field fantasy. As a performance with the theme of farming culture, the work consists of five acts and lasts about 70 minutes. The scenes of the whole performance lead the audience into the fairy tale world, feel the breadth and depth of the farming culture, and feel the freedom of rural life.
Ticket: CNY 340; Performing Time: 20:00-20:50
☛ Popular Sanya Tour: 5 Days Sanya Classic Vacation Tour with Luxury Hotel
Most bars in Sanya are located in Dadonghai and Sanya Bay, while Yalong Bay has more bars in each hotel. Sanya's bar is a good place for Sanya's night recreation. With the gentle breeze from the ocean and a cup of tequila, the atmosphere on the beach will bring you a unique feeling. Here are some recommended bars and bar street.
• Times Coast Barstreet (时代海岸酒吧一条街): Located close to Luhuitou, Time Coast is a gathering place for bars and KTV in Sanya. The unique design and popularity of bar street make it the focus of fashion consumption and nightlife in Sanya. The most recommended ones include M2 Club, SOHO Bar, Muse Bar, and Enjoy Lounge.
• Dolphin American Restaurant Bar(海豚美式餐厅酒吧): This is a typical American Western food bar. In the evening, you can usually watch football matches on TV or enjoy the Philippines band's singing. The atmosphere is lively and hamburgers are also awesome.
Location: No. 95, Yuya Road, Dadonghai, Sanya 三亚大东海榆亚路95号
• Sanya Club 88 Bar (三亚Club 88 酒吧): This is a popular local bar in Sanya. DJ and dance set off the excitement of the bar at night. If you like to dance, this bar is definitely a good choice.
Location: No. 1 Shidai coast, Yuya Road, Sanya三亚榆亚路时代海岸1号
• Mandarin Oriental Hotel Sunset Bar (文华东方酒店日落吧): This is the best bar to enjoy the sunset, guitar playing and singing in the evening, creating a quiet and pleasant environment. It is especially suitable for enjoying the quiet night of Sanya.
Location: Mandarin Oriental Hotel, No. 12, Yuhai Road, Sanya (near Dadonghai) 三亚榆海路12号文华东方酒店(近大东海)
• Marriott Jade Pavilion (万豪酒店翡翠阁): Emerald Pavilion is the lobby bar of Marriott Hotel. The outdoor area here faces the sea and has a very wide view. You can have a few drinks. Overlooking the blue sea and blue sky of Yalong Bay in the distance: there is a piano performance in the evening and you can order songs. The atmosphere and environment are first-class.
Location: Floor 3, Block B, Marriott Resort, Yalong Bay National Tourism Resort, Sanya 三亚亚龙湾国家旅游度假区万豪度假酒店B座3楼
☛ Popular Sanya Tour: 4 Days Sanya Beach Resort Tour
Sanya might be one of the best shopping paradises in China. In the city of Sanya, there are many shopping malls and commercial streets. No matter you need to purchase some world-famous branded items or want to bring some special souvenirs home, there are various places for your shopping fun.
• Sanya Duty-free Shopping Mall: Sanya Duty-free Shopping Mall (Sanya DFS Mall), situated at Haitang Bay, is the largest duty-free shop in Asia. The tall building houses a wide range of brands. Sanya International Duty-Free City deals in perfumes, jewelry, watches, leather goods, and dozens of other categories of 20,000 products, including nearly 100 luxury brands. Duty-free retail prices are 10% to 35% lower than domestic department stores.
• Sanya No.1 Market: Sanya No. 1 Market is the most popular seafood and fruit market in Sanya, but more and more people have come to regard "No. 1 Market" as the synonym of this prosperous district, which not only gathers many seafood processing shops but also has many snack shops and small commodity night markets.
• Jiefang Road Pedestrian Street: Located next to Sanya bus Terminal is the first commercial pedestrian street in Sanya. This about 230 meters long street is a collection of jewelry and various kinds of clothing. You can buy island clothes with Hainan characteristics. The pedestrian street is also a special art and crafts street that gathers many fast-food restaurants.
• Baihuagu Commercial Street: Located in the core of Yalong Bay, Baihuagu Commercial Street is a tropical commercial street integrating catering, shopping, leisure, and entertainment. At the same time, Baihuagu Commercial Street is the most concentrated restaurant in Yalong Bay.
☛ Popular Sanya Tour: 6 Days In-depth Luxury Sanya Tour with Two Free Days