In this morning, you will enjoy a
relaxing biking tour to explore beautiful countryside
views of Yangshuo - serene pastoral view, fantastic limestone mountains,
peaceful farming villages, and roaming water buffaloes…
Route A: You’ll
ride along this classic route from Yangshuo - Yulong River - Gongnong Bridge - Big
Banyan Tree - Moon Hill - Yueliang Village - Fushansi - Yan Village - Tianjiahe
- Aishan Village and then ride back to Yangshuo. The whole ride usually takes
about 4-5 hours which is suitable for most travelers.
Route B: You’ll ride
from Yangshuo - Baisha Jinbao Crossroad - Yulong Bridge - Jiuxian Village -
Xinglong Village - Zhaoyang Village - Yulong River - Gonglong Bridge - Big Banyan
Tree - Moon Hill - Ten-mile Gallery and then ride back to West Street. This itinerary
will ride through primitive villages, rice fields and old bridges, usually
taking about 4-5 hours. It is mostly chosen by bike fanciers.
Good to Know:
1. The above Route A and Route B are for your reference and feel free
to tell your likes to your travel consultants who can customize a perfect
cycling itinerary for you.
2. The cycling is very flexible and you can stop to rest or shoot many beautiful
pictures at any place. If you feel the cycling length is a bit longer or
shorter for you, just tell your ideas to your guide who would adjust the pace
and itinerary based on your likes and physical condition.
3. You’ll visit Big Banyan Tree and Moon Hill for in-depth exploration. Banyan
Tree was said to be the place where the legendary singer of Zhuang Ethnic Group
sang beautiful melodies. Moon Hill is a moon-shaped hole and if you like, you can climb
up the hill for a panoramic view of the idyllic countryside.
4. You have chance to pay a visit to a family of local farmers and gain
a better understanding about their daily life.
5. If you are interested, you can enjoy bamboo rafting, kayaking, and hiking in the countryside of Yangshuo.
the tour, transfer back to Guilin in
a comfortable vehicle (about 70 km, 1.5~2hrs).