Guangzhou Railway Stations Map
As the biggest import and export port in South China, and the most important transportation hub, Guangzhou has the advantage of natural transportation network covering South-east Asia, connecting Europe, America and Australia, and radiating to other Chinese provinces and cities, like Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guilin, Shanghai, Xiamen and so on. With such geographic advantage, the 5 Guangzhou Railway Stations play irreplaceable role in Guangzhou’s transportation. Among the 5, Guangzhou South Railway Station, Guangzhou East Railway Station and Guangzhou Railway Station are frequently used.
The following are Location Map, Metro Map and Nearby Attractions Map of Guangzhou Railway Stations. These maps are latest, downloadable and printable, and please feel free to use them when planning your Guangzhou tour 2021!
Guangzhou Railway Stations Location Map
Detailed Location & Address of Guangzhou Train Stations
1. Guangzhou South Railway Station (广州南站): The most important and biggest high speed railway station in Guangzhou, Southern China, which serves trains on Beijing Guangzhou High Speed Railway, Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link, Guiyang Guangzhou High Speed Railway and Nanning Guangzhou High Speed Railway.
Address: The North Road of South Station, Panyu District, Guangzhou (广州市番禺区南站北路)
2. Guangzhou East Railway Station (广州东站): Departure station of Guangzhou-Kowloon Trough Train.
Address: No. 1, East Station Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou (广州市天河区东站路1号)
3. Guangzhou Railway Station (广州站): Starting point of Guangzhou-Foshan-Zhaoqing Intercity Railway, Guangzhou Shenzhen Railway and Beijing Guangzhou Railway.
Address: No. 1, Huan Shixi Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou (广州市越秀区环市西路159号)
4. Guangzhou North Railway Station (广州北站): The station is served both by the high-speed trains of the Wuhan–Guangzhou High-Speed Railway and by regular passenger trains on the original railway (Jingguang railway) running along the same route.
Address: No.1, Zhanqian Road, Huadu District, Guangzhou (广州市花都区站前路1号)
5. Guangzhou Qingsheng Railway Station (广州庆盛站): A passing-by station on Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link). Trains run from Guangzhou South Railway Station to Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Hong Kong, Chongqing, Hangzhou and other major destinations.
Address: No. 88, Qingsha Road, Nansha District, Guangzhou (广州市南沙区庆沙路88号)
Guangzhou Metro Map with Trains Stations & Transfer Plan
Nearby Attractions Map of Guangzhou Railway Stations
Guangzhou Railway Station is in the old city of Guangzhou. When you go to its nearby attractions, you will have a deep exploration of the history, culture and locals’ life of Guangzhou. For example, there are Chen Clan Ancestral Hall, Yuexiu Park, and so on. Guangzhou East Railway Station is near the new town of Guangzhou where you can taste what a modern Chinese city is like.
Considering of your convenience, we provide here some nearby attractions map of these two Stations.
Nearby Attractions Map of Guangzhou Railway Stations
How to Plan a Guangzhou Tour
Most of you are planning a tour in Guangzhou, but you may be confused about the arrangements or so many tourist attractions. Why not travel with us - China Discovery? We could provide you customized tour package. During your travel, our private transfer service will save your time for waiting for the vehicles and other parts along the road. Besides, our professional local guide will give you wonderful introduction about those highlights to let you enjoy the travel. You just have a relaxing rest on the private car and focus on the highlights.
If you are happened to take part in Canton Fair, and you want to play in Guangzhou after your work. Here is a 6 Days Canton Fair & Guangzhou Highlights Tour for you. You could choose to go those most popular attractions if you don’t have much time. Most people may go this way - 3 Days Guangzhou Short Stay Tour. You may also plan to have a travel to China with your family, then you can try 4 Days Guangzhou Family with Kids Tour.
All Useful Guangzhou Maps You May Be Interested
- Guangzhou China Map
- Guangzhou District Map
- Guangzhou Tourist Map
- Guangzhou Transportation Map
- Guangzhou Metro Map
- Guangzhou Airport Map
- Guangzhou Railway Station Map
- All the Guangzhou Maps
Top Attractions in & around Guangzhou
- Chen Clan Ancestral Hall
- Temple of the Six Banyan Trees
- Yuexiu Park
- Canton Tower
- Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall
- Nanyue King Mausuleum
- Kaiping Diaulou and Villages
- All Popular Guangzhou Tours
- How to Plan a Guangzhou Tour
- How to Get to & Around Guangzhou
- From Guangzhou Airport to Downtown
- Guangzhou Maps
- Guangzhou Metro
- Flights to Guangzhou
- Things to Do in Guangzhou
- Featured Activities in Guangzhou
- Top 6 Things to Do at Night
- Canton Fair (Import & Export Fair)
- Guangzhou Weather & Seasons
- Luxury Hotels in Guangzhou
- Comfortable Hotels in Guangzhou
- Where to Stay in Guangzhou
- 10 Best Cantonese Restaurants
- Top Food to Eat in Guangzhou
- All Guangzhou Travel Guide
Other Useful Travel Articles of Guangzhou
Recommended Guangzhou Tours
Top 3 Guangzhou tours chosen by most customers to explore Guangzhou in the best way. Check the detailed itinerary,or tailor your own trip now with us.
- 4 Days Foshan Culture Seeking with Guangzhou Must-sees
Guangzhou / Foshan
- 4 Days Kaiping Diaolou and Villages Admiration Tour with Guangzhou Bests
Guangzhou / Kaiping