6 Days Lamusi Tour from Lanzhou - Gannan Highlights $998
Another Hidden "Tibetan Land"
Gannan, located in southern Gansu Province, is renowned as "Small Tibet" because of its influential Tibetan Buddhism existence. It has not only authentic Buddhist culture, but also vast and beautiful plateau views. The largest Tibetan Study Academy Labrang Monastery is located in Xiahe County of Gannan. While another famous religious site Langmusi is an incredible place where you will experience spectacular religious atmosphere and enjoy fascinating land of natural landscape.
Highlights of this tour
- Learn about Tibetan Buddhism in the famous Labrang Monastery and Langmusi Temple;
- Enjoy plateau scenery, green wetlands at Gahai Lake, and vast grasslands at Sangke Prairie;
- Take a side trip to Bingling Temple, a site of Buddhist grottoes filled with ancient Buddhist frescoes and sculptures.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Lanzhou - Langmusi
- Travel Length:
- 6 Days and 5 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 6 Days Lamusi Tour from Lanzhou - Gannan Highlights "