4 Days Classic Dunhuang Tour (with More Free Time) $410
Get a Deep Insight of the Brightest Star on the Desert
The beauty of Dunhuang is one of a kind in the world. Since the day when the monk Yue Zun dug the first cave on the cliff more than 1600 years ago, the small city in the Gobi desert started its way to become the brightest star on the Silk Road, the Oriental Buddha Park and China’s Art Center. During this thorough Dunhuang tour, you will discover the very essence of Dunhuang's both culture and nature with the best featured attractions and activities covered in 4 days. You also have many your own free time for arrival, departure, shopping, etc.
Highlights of this tour
- Catch a deep insight of about Dunhuang's history and culture of Silk Road by visiting the world famous Mogao Grottoes, Yumenguan Pass, Great Wall of Han Dynasty and Yangguan Pass;
- Be amazed by the spectacular Gobi desert landscape which can only be seen in Dunhuang - beautiful Mingshashan Desert, vast and wild Yadan National Geological Park.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Travel Length:
- 4 Days and 3 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 4 Days Classic Dunhuang Tour (with More Free Time) "