2 Days Dunhuang Short Stay Tour (Classic Itinerary, Money-saving, Flexible) $236
Charming Pearl in the Gobi Desert
This is the essence tour of Dunhuang - classic itinerary, money-saving, flexible. You will enjoy desert views, visit the World Heritage Site, and explore local custom of Dunhuang which is praised as the shining pearl in the Gobi desert and the bright star of ancient Silk Road. During this tour, you will find out the reason why Dunhuang has been a popular travel destination for more than 2,000 years since Han Dynasty. There used to be many travelers from Europe and Middle Asia traveled to Dunhuang for its amazing desert scenery and magnificent Buddhist art. Today, you will follow the footprints of ancient travelers to explore this legendary city!
Highlights of this tour
- Be welcomed at airport or train station after arrival at Dunhuang, also be dropped off at airport or train station after the tour;
- Spend a half day exploring the magic Mingshashan (Echoing Sand Mountains) and beautiful Crescent Lake;
- Spend another half day seeing the classic caves (usually 8 grottoes) of Mogao Grottoes, also watching two amazing documentary films.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Travel Length:
- 2 Days and 1 Night
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 2 Days Dunhuang Short Stay Tour (Classic Itinerary, Money-saving, Flexible) "