Useful Tips for Accommodation on Victoria Anna
1. Two Single Beds Putting into one Double Large Bed
In the superior cabins, two single beds cannot put into one double large bed.
2. Extra Bed
Superior cabins of Victoria Anna are not roomy enough to include a third bed. For three passengers traveling together, it is suggested that either a suite be reserved, or the third passenger reserve a single or share basis in a separate cabin.
3. Upgrade your Room & Deck
Cabins are arranged from the second floor to the fifth floor of Victoria Anna. The cabins are arranged at random and if have your own idea about the deck you want to stay, please tell us your needs once you book the cruise with us and our travel consultants will deliver your needs to the cruise company and try to meet your demand.
If you want to upgrade your deck after checking in, you can tell your needs to the front desk and the staff will check the room availability of that time. For most time, you can have your cabin upgraded to upper deck. If there is no room available, you need to stay the original room arranged. The upgrading service needs extra charge and please ask for detailed price at the front desk.
4. VIP Service & Luxury Amenities Program
Travelers in suites and upgraded superior cabins will enjoy the following service and amenities:
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Welcome Fruit Basket
- Complimentary Wi–Fi service in the Executive Lounge and lobby areas
- Nightly turn down service with printed Daily Itinerary
- Private shore excursions with 6 or more travelers in a particular group
- Dining selection from two dining rooms (choice of dining room to be made at the beginning of the voyage). The Dynasty Dining Room offers buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, and the Captain's Farewell Banquet on the final night of the voyage. The A la Carte Restaurant offers buffet breakfast and lunch, and an a la carte menu at dinner.
- Diet soda included for lunch and dinner; Hot & Cold soft drinks available daily in Executive Lounge (Pepsi, Sprite, Juice, Coffee, and Tea); Complimentary house wine and beer offerings at dinner Complimentary “Happy Hour” one hour before dinner in the Executive Lounge (including House Wine, Beer, and Soda)
For more tips about accommodation on Victoria Anna, please feel free to drop us your questions and our travel consultants are here glad to help!
2022 Schedule of Victoria Anna
• The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
• The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
• Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
• Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week and Spring Festival.
• Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.