Xian is famous for its long-lasting history and culture. You may want to refresh your eyes and souls after the cultural exploration in Xian, then, why not travel from Xian to Zhangjiajie to enjoy the breathtaking Avatar World. Only around 2 hours are needed to take a direct flight from Xian to Zhangjiajie. During the first 4 days of this tour, you will not only visit the historical sites of Xian, such as Terracotta Warriors, Ancient City Wall, etc., but also go to hike Mount Hua which is known as the most precipitous in China. After Xian Huashan tour, you will take a night flight to Zhangjiajie where you will stay three full days to hike the Grand Canyon and walk the Glasses Bridge, take beautiful photos in Zhangjiajie National Park, and sightsee atop the Tianmen Mountain.
Highlights of this tour
- Private car, English speaking tour guide, flexible departure on your own and comfortable hotels;
- Discover one of the greatest man-made wonders in the world which is also a UNESCO Heritage Site - the Terracotta Warriors;
- A full day sidetrip from Xian to hike Mount Hua (cable cars used to save energy and time);
- Have fantastic adventure experiences to Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge and Tianmen Mountain (long cableway and thrilling glass walk);
- Enjoy the exquisite forests, odd-shaped peaks and rocks, the beautiful canyons and other breath-taking views in Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan National Park.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Xian / Mount Huashan / Zhangjiajie
- Travel Length:
- 7 Days and 6 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want