3 Days Xian Cultural & Culinary Tour
Authentic Local Traditional Culture with Cooking Experience
Xian, used to be the capital of China, has accumulated more than 3,000 years' history and culture. During this tour, you will not only explore the solemn imperial culture, but also go deep to the living of local people - see like local, do like local, and eat like local. The best highlight is the unique visit to a local family and learning to make dumplings in their home.
Highlights of this tour
- Visit the World Heritage Sites in Xian - Terracotta Warriors, Big Wild Goose Pagoda;
- Taste the most delicious local food and snacks of Xian in Muslim Quarter;
- Enjoy a hearty Dumpling Dinner after Tang Dynasty Palace Show;
- Have an interesting local family visit, and learn to make dumplings.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Travel Length:
- 3 Days and 2 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 3 Days Xian Cultural & Culinary Tour "