3 Days Best Xian City Tour Plus Hukou Waterfall from $549
Ancient Capital Exploration and Magnificent Waterfall
Xian is a great city to extend a trip to Hukou Waterfall, the largest yellow waterfall in the world as well as the largest waterfall on the Yellow River, the Mother River of China. In this tour, you will drive about 4~5 hours northwards from Xian to have a day trip to see the crashing waves and thundering waterfall group of Hukou, rising from 800 cubic meters per second to 1,200 Before the Hukou Waterfall trip, you will have a essential tour in Xian to visit its highlights - Terracotta Warriors, Ancient City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, etc.
Highlights of this tour
- Explore the long lasting history of being capital city of 13 dynasties in ancient China;
- Unlocked the mysteries of China’s First Emperor, Qin Shi Huang, as well as his massive underground army of life-sized terracotta warriors and horses;
- Enjoy the memorable trip to Hukou Waterfall to witness the power of mighty Yellow River as well as the magnificent brown and muddy waterfall group.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Xian / Hukou Waterfall / Xian
- Travel Length:
- 3 Days and 2 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 3 Days Best Xian City Tour Plus Hukou Waterfall "