Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse are known as the "Golden Triangle Destinations in Tibet". Lhasa is the current political, economy and religious center of Tibet, Gyantse is famous historical city, while Shigatse is the second largest city as well as the seat of Panchen Lama. After finishing this "Golden Route", you will get the Tibet's majesty, charm and diversity in one go!
Highlights of this tour
- Visit the most famous and important monasteries and palaces in Tibet - Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Palcho Monastery, Tashilhunpo Monastery, etc;
- Enjoy the magnificent features of high plateau landscape - dark blue sky, snow mountains, glaciers, holy lake, valleys, grasslands...
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Lhasa / Gyangtse / Shigatse
- Travel Length:
- 7 Days and 6 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want