Want to trace the origination of Tibetan civilization? You must go to Tsetang which is reputed as “the cradle of Tibetan Civilization” because of its several magnificent "Firsts of Tibet" - the first Tibetan tribe of ancient time, the first slavery regime, the first monastery of Tibetan Buddhism... This tour start from Tsetang, and finish at Lhasa after explore the best highlights of Lhasa city.
Highlights of this tour
- Visit the first palace of Tibet - Yumbulakang Palace;
- Explore the first monastery of Tibetan Buddhism - Samye Monastery;
- Enjoy the magnificent architectures in Lhasa which is also famous Buddhist sites, such as Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, etc.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Lhasa / Tsedang
- Travel Length:
- 6 Days and 5 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want