Xian is another great option besides Beijing if you have 4 or 5 days to spend during your layover in Tianjin. This city is widely believed as the greatest ancient capital of China, and known as the starting point of ancient Silk Road. Its Terracotta Warriors is praised at the 8th Worlds’ Wonders, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that one should visit once in a life time. This tour starts from the cruise port once you arriving at Tianjin, then takes you to take a fashionable bullet train to Xian (about 6hrs) to visit the Terracotta Warriors, cycle on the ancient City Wall, savor at local delicacies… After the tour, you will take a flight back to Tianjin.
Highlights of this tour
- Tailor-made tour package which includes private tour guide and vehicle, attraction fees, accommodation, airports and train stations pick up and drop off, local well-selected restaurants;
- Take a high speed bullet train from Tianjin to Xian, and return by nonstop flight;
- Tour the World’s 8th Wonder, the UNESCO World Heritage Site Terracotta Warrior in less crowded morning time;
- Learn about the diverse Chinese culture in a single city – Buddhist Culture in Big Wild Goose Pagoda, ancient relic treasures in Historical Museum, local food and snack culture in Muslim Quarter;
- Enjoy a leisure half day tour in Tianjin before getting back to your cruise.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Tianjin International Cruise Port - Xian - Tianjin - Tianjin International Cruise Port
- Travel Length:
- 4 Day and 3 Night
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want