7 Days Sichuan World Heritage with Dazu Rock Carvings Tour
World Heritage Discovery
In Sichuan, the Land of Abundance, you will visit the lovely giant pandas, go to see Giant Buddha in Leshan, and climb up the magnificent Emei Mountain, explore different museums in Zigong and head to Dazu Rock Carvings in Chongqing. All are the best!
Highlights of this tour
- Take close looks at the largest stone Buddha in the world-the Leshan Giant Buddha;
- Explore the "World’s Best Dinosaur Museum" to see the 10 meters high Emei Dinosaur;
- See the world’s cultural heritage “Dazu Rock Carvings”.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Chengdu / Leshan / Mount Emei / Zigong / Chongqing
- Travel Length:
- 7 days and 6 night
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 7 Days Sichuan World Heritage with Dazu Rock Carvings Tour "