3 Days Yellow River Hukou Waterfall Tour from Pingyao
Breathtaking Yellow Waterfall and Glorious Ancient Town
If time allows, you are strongly recommended to take a side trip to Hukou Waterfall which is the largest yellow waterfall in the world as well as the largest waterfall on the Yellow River, the Mother River of China. This tour is the chance. You will first take a high speed train ride of only about 40 minutes to Linfen where you will then escort about 2 hours to arrive at Hukou Waterfall. After enjoying the crashing waves and thundering waterfall group of Hukou, transfer back to Pingyao.
Highlights of this tour
- Explore the best-preserved ancient walled town in China - Pingyao where more than 30,000-odd locals residing in the old town;
- Get the best highlights that Pingyao can offer - ancient Shuanglin Temple, "Forbidden City in Folk" - Wang's Family Compound, old Rishengchang Former Bank, etc;
- Enjoy the memorable trip to Hukou Waterfall to witness the power of mighty Yellow River as well as the magnificent brown and muddy waterfall group.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Pingyao - Hukou
- Travel Length:
- 3 Days and 2 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 3 Days Yellow River Hukou Waterfall Tour from Pingyao "