Fengjing Water Town is the township in Shanghai on the list of Historic Towns of China where you can enjoy paintings created by local peasants. Why not lose some time in this paint-like ancient town to chase the peace of our minds and catch the really highlights in Shanghai City?
Highlights of this tour
- Get atop to 474 meters to have a panoramic view of the whole Shanghai city and Huangpu River;
- Wander into the picturesque Fengjing Ancient Town to enjoy Jinshan Peasant Paintings as well as Ding Cong's cartoon works;
- Stroll leisurely in the exquisite Jiangnan Garden and taste delicious snacks in its nearby bazaar;
- Appreciate the national treasure Da Ke Ding in Shanghai Museum and know China’s history about 3,000 years ago.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Travel Length:
- 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want