2 Days Most Classic Mount Tai Hiking with Sunrise Tour
In-depth Mount Tai Hike
2 Days fantastic hiking on the most famous and sacred mountain in China – Mount Tai which is also a World Cultural and Natural Heritage Site as well as a World Geographic Park, the ideal place for a unique hike which combines authentic fun of mountain hiking with interesting exploration of history and culture. You will hike the classic hiking path of Mount Tai which is also known as “the imperial road” because there were 13 ancient Chinese emperors including the greatest Qin Shi Huang hiked this road to the top of Mount Tai for worshiping ceremony. You will stay a night on the mountain so that you can enjoy the incredible sunset and sunrise.
Highlights of this tour
- Classic and interesting hike from Dai Temple to South Heaven Gate (the Imperial Road) which is full of places to stop and explore;
- Witness how the sun rises from the sea horizon and create a dazzling golden world;
- Hike down Mount Tai with another different road which is tranquil, uncrowded and beautiful;
- A professional hiking guide help you take the right way and learn the best history and culture of Mount Tai.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Mount Tai
- Travel Length:
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 2 Days Most Classic Mount Tai Hiking with Sunrise Tour "