Suzhou Metro is called Suzhou Rail Transit. There will be about 9 rail transit lines in Suzhou with the now operating Line 1 connecting Mudu (木渎) and Zhongnan Street (钟南街) and Line 2 from Qihe (骑河) to Sangtian Dao (桑田岛).
Line 3: Suzhou New District to Yiting Road: about December, 2019
Line 4: Longdaobing to Tongli: about April, 2017
Line 7: Muli to Hongzhuang: about April 2017
Suzhou Metro Map
Line 1 running from between Mudu in the west and Zhongnan Street in the east mainly passes through Lindun Road, Xiangmen, the Gate of the East (with many starred hotels), etc.
Line 2 is from the north to the south between Qihe to Sangtian Dao. This line runs passing Suzhou North Railway Station, Suzhou Railway Station, Shantang Jie, and so on. Also, you can transfer into Line 1 at Guangji Nanlu Stop.
Ticket fees of Suzhou Rail Transit are various based on the distance and number of stops, which is from RMB 2 to 8.
Apart from the once-ticket, there are other three types of tickets for visitors as following:
|1-day ticket:||RMB 15; timeless takes within the 24 hours from your first take.|
|3-day ticket:||RMB 35; timeless takes within the 72 hours from your first take.|
|Monthly tickets:||First-time Charge: RMB 60 / 20 times; RMB 85 / 30 times; RMB 130 / 50 times;|
Recharge with ticket: RMB 50 / 20 times; RMB 75 / 30 times; RMB 120 / 50 times;
You can take the rail transit for the specific times within the calendar month and can recharge for only once the next month.
|Line：||Line 1||Line 2|
|Operating time：||about 6:10-22:30;|
about 6.5 min a train
Peak period: 7:45-9:00; 17:00-19:00;
about 6 min a train
Peak period: 11:00-20:40;
about 5 min a train
about 6 min a train
1. One adult can take the rail transit with one child (no more than 1.3 m), and pay the ticket of the his/her other child if there are more than one (no more than 1.3 m)
2. Take care of the child especially while passing the turnstiles.
3. Get through the restricted lane under the help of the staff if you take a wheelchair, trolley, baby carriage, large luggage, etc.
4. Flammable, Explosive, poisonous articles are prohibited to take on the train.
5. Bicycles, inflation balloons, animals, etc. are not allowed to take on the train.
6. Smoking, drinking, eating, etc. are not allowed in the train.
Suzhou Rail Transit Tickets
Metro Station of Rail Transit Line 1
Inside Decoration of Suzhou Rail Transit Station
The Carriage of Suzhou Rail Transit Line 1
Top 3 tours chosen by most customers to explore in the best way. Check the detailed itinerary, or tailor your own trip now with us.
Shanghai / Suzhou / Zhouzhuang / Shanghai
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once enquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.Customize a Trip