2 Days Datong Yungang Grottoes Tour
Buddhist History and Art
A Datong tour is uncompleted without a visit to Yungang Grottoes – one of the World UNESCO Heritage sites.
This is the most classic and efficient tour to Yungang Grottoes. You will be picked up from airport or train station and start your trip directly. In addition to Yungang Grottoes, you get an opportunity to visit other essences of Datong, including Hanging Temple, Huyan Temple, Nine Dragon Screen, etc. which all help you enjoy a better probe into Datong’s long history and Buddhist culture.
Highlights of this tour
- Find artistic, historic and spiritual inspiration at various shapes of Buddhist statues in Yungang Grottoes – one of China’s three greatest grottoes;
- Be marveled at cliff-standing Hanging Temple with the magical combination of architectural mechanics and aesthetics;
- Get amazed by majestic Yingxian Wooden Pagoda – the highest and oldest wooden pagoda in the world.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Travel Length:
- 2 Days and 1 Night
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 2 Days Datong Yungang Grottoes Tour "