3 Days Datong Culture Tour with Hanging Temple
Magnificent Buddhism Culture
As an ancient capital of Northern Wei Dynasty, Datong is a fascinating city with enough past glories to evoke. Among Datong's various cultural sites, Hanging Temple, an architectural wonder with a history of over 1,500 years is one of the biggest attractions for travelers. How could this temple stand perilously on the cliff for so many years? Join this 3 days Datong tour to unlock your doubt. Moreover, you won’t miss Datong’s other highlights (Yungang Grottoes, Huyan Temple, Earth Forest…) as well.
Highlights of this tour
- Be marveled at cliff-standing Hanging Temple with the magical combination of architectural mechanics and aesthetics;
- Step back into the origins of Chinese Buddhist caves at Yungang Grottoes and take a fascinating glimpse of the astonishing Buddhist artistry;
- Enjoy a natural feast and take great shot of the fluvial erosion landscape of Datong Earth Forest at its most charming appearance when sun goes down;
- Look up at the sheer pavilion-style Yingxian Wooden Pagoda ( Sakyamuni Pagoda of Fogong Temple).
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Travel Length:
- 3 Days and 2 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 3 Days Datong Culture Tour with Hanging Temple "