6 Days Beijing Datong Essence Tour
Grand Word Heritage Sites Trip
Beijing and Datong are two famed historic cities featuring in lots of past glories. This 6 Days tour takes you to visit the essence of these two cities, especially the grand UNESOCO-recognized World Heritage sites, such as eminent Forbidden City, featured Temple of Heaven, elegant Summer Palace, Great Wall and sublime Yungang Grottoes, by visiting which you will get the best highlights of ancient imperial culture in Beijing and brilliant Buddhist arts created thousand years ago. Why still hesitate? The rich seams of breathtaking antiquity awaits.
Highlights of this tour
- Not only visit unmissable collection of imperial architectures of Forbidden City, but also appreciate a bird's-eye vista of the whole palace from Jingshan Park;
- Hike along the man-made wonder – Mutianyu Great Wall which is renowned for its Ming Dynasty watchtowers and stirring views;
- Appreciate over 50,000 various shapes of Buddhist statues in Yungang Grottoes that is a highlighting masterpiece of Chinese Buddhist history and art.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Beijing / Datong
- Travel Length:
- 6 Days and 5 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 6 Days Beijing Datong Essence Tour "