5 Days Chengdu to Shanghai Holiday Tour
Encounter the Future of China
Get tastes of both traditional part and fashionable part of China with this holiday trip from the hometown of Panda - Chengdu to Shanghai, the biggest city in China. Both two cities are developing fast and promising, standing for the bright future of the Middle Kingdom. Beneath their modern and fashionable faces, there are many hidden gems to explore, such as panda sanctuary, local park with tea houses, hidden traditional garden, etc. At the same time, comfortable hotels and various food options are never the problem in both Chengdu and Shanghai.
Highlights of this tour
- Visit the China's Treasure Animal in the morning when pandas are active, and there are few crowds;
- Walk leisurely on the Jinli Old Street and enjoy a cup of green tea in a local park to experience Chengdu’s laid-back living style;
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the modern face of Shanghai from the 100th floor (474m) of “the Eye of Shanghai” Shanghai World Financial Center.
- Feel Shanghai’s diverse charm during your visit to the “international architecture museum” - the bund, traditional Chinese gardern of Yuyuan and prosperous Nanjing Road.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Chengdu / Shanghai
- Travel Length:
- 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 5 Days Chengdu to Shanghai Holiday Tour "