2 Days Chengdu Highlights Tour with Hakka Ancient Town
Cultural Diversity of Chengdu
Experience the essential parts of Chengdu city by visiting the highlights, tasting the local snacks, watching the authentic Sichuan operas, etc. The visit to the nearby Luodai Ancient Town, where the biggest Hakka community live in southwest China to explore another culture and lifestyle in Chengdu.
Highlights of this tour
- Visit the international face of China - Giant Panda closely;
- Wander on the old street of Jinli and tasting some local featured Sichuan cuisine in Luodai Ancient Town;
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Chengdu / Luodai Ancient Town / Chengdu
- Travel Length:
- 2 Days and 1 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 2 Days Chengdu Highlights Tour with Hakka Ancient Town "