3 Days Chengdu & Mt. Qingcheng Taoism Tour with Mount Heming
Fully Understand Tao in the Birthplace of Taoism
If you are interested in Chinese Taoism, you will not miss the trip to the birthplace of Taoism - Mount Heming, one of the Four Taoist Mountains in China - Mount Qingcheng and the No.1 Taoist temple in West China - Qingyang Palace. Besides the Taoist culture exploration, this tour also takes you to explore the highlights of Chengdu and Dujiangyan.
Highlights of this tour
- Discover Taoism in its birthplace - Mount Heming and know deeply about the origin of Taoism;
- Hike and fresh yourselves in one of the Top Four Taoist Mountains in China and explore many Taoist temples all the way up to Laojun Pavilion, the highest point of Mount Qingcheng;
- Know more historical legend about Laozi, the founder of Taoism, in Qingyang Palace.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Chengdu / Qingchengshan / Dujiangyan / Dayi / Chengdu
- Travel Length:
- 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 3 Days Chengdu & Mt. Qingcheng Taoism Tour with Mount Heming "