If you are a walking enthusiast, Beijing won't let you down. This 3 days Beijing walking tour gives you an opportunity to explore Beijing on foot. You will have a full day to walk through different Hutongs (including Yandaixie Street, Nanluoguxiang, Yonghegong Street, etc.) as well as probe into the authentic life of Beijingers. Of course, a hiking on the Great Wall of China is a must as well. We choose Mutianyu Great Wall – No.1 attraction ranked on TripAdvisor by travelers for your memorable hiking. Besides, you won't miss Beijing's historic landmarks, like Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, etc. by visiting which you can learn China's imperial history and rich culture.
Highlights of this tour
- Spend a full day walking among Hutongs in Beijing's old city center and exploring the original Beijing atmosphere;
- Put aside a day to walk along less-crowded but well-restored Mutianyu Great Wall with Ming Dyansty watchtowers and stirring views;
- Not only visit unmissable collection of imperial architectures of Forbidden City, but also appreciate a bird's-eye vista of the whole palace from Jingshan Park.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Travel Length:
- 3 Days and 2 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want