2 Days Beijing Side Trip to Datong
Brilliant Buddhist Art
Want to have an in-depth cultural exploration after your Beijing Discovery? Don’t miss Datong – one of the famous old cities dotted with lots of historical treasures!
This 2 days tour from Beijing provide the bests of Datong to you. You will spend two full days appreciating the cultural sites, including World Heritage site Yungang Grottoes, architectural miracle Hanging Temple, time-honored Yingxian Wooden Pagoda, etc. which all tells the old splendor of this attractive city.
Highlights of this tour
- Enjoy the convenience and efficiency of traveling from Beijing to Datong by high speed train;
- Pay an unforgettable visit to the marvelous Yungang Grottoes that is a highlighting masterpiece of Chinese Buddhist history and art;
- Trace back to thousands years ago and be awed at the intelligence of ancient human beings while admiring the magical location of Hanging Temple.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Travel Length:
- 2 Days and 1 Night
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 2 Days Beijing Side Trip to Datong "